Conspiracy theory: Zeke doesn't like the contract Prescott will be getting

Proof

Reaction score
I hate to agree with the Zone Villain but where there’s smoke, there’s fire.. Still everybody forgets Zack set the pay me Top dollar trend with our young team however he truly deserved it...

righy. He definitely deserved it, but I hated the whole “my agent is handling everything” approach. Be a man!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Bros, check this out. A tweet from OJ talking about the Cowboys and in it he wonders how the most important player on the team, Zeke, can look over at his QB and deal with the fact he's making twice as much as him.

Now just the ramblings of a murd..former player sure.....but....

This was retweeted by Papa Zeke. Zeke's daddy.

Maybe this is part of the thought process in Camp Elliott. Even they know that QB can't play. Why else would you retweet this thought process unless you agree with it? And if daddy agrees you can bet his son does too.

Prescott strikes again. Man, I hate that guy.

Devil won't take OJs call.
That is how despicable he is.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
i mean and we didn’t have him and dak had one of the worst stretches this side of Nathan Peterman lets be a bit realistic here. But yeah, Zeke is the far better player and the guy DCs worry about. Has every right to be upset he likely won’t get half of what Dak gets.
Dak had what receiver to throw too in that stretch? Y'all keep bring up the 6 game stretch that was almost 2 years ago. Not a single receiver on that team is one of the top 5 receivers on the team right now. Not too mention Chaz Green....... He doesn't have a right to be upset to get half of what Dak gets, he is a RB and it's the easiest position to replace in football.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Lol I’m still trippin off the fact you brought up 3-5 as an indictment on Zeke lol. Yeah we needed a number 1 because without one no one respected DaK at all. And he couldn’t make them pay. And without Zeke he couldn’t crack 200 yds lol
But he did crack 200 yards without Zeke....... Everybody wants to say we can't win without Zeke but we have. Y'all want to say Zeke is the offense and without him they offense is toast. That's false, the season turned around because of Cooper and Dak not Zeke.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But he did crack 200 yards without Zeke....... Everybody wants to say we can't win without Zeke but we have. Y'all want to say Zeke is the offense and without him they offense is toast. That's false, the season turned around because of Cooper and Dak not Zeke.

The season Turned around cause we needed to spend another 15 million and a 1 draft pick to give your inept Dak more assistance as his game requires it.
When Zeke is being 7-8 man boxed all game long and they don't fear #4 what are you expecting there Irving man?
THis is a passing league and # 4 can't pass past 3 yards and is a Red-Zone Field goal kicking monster!

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
The season Turned around cause we needed to spend another 15 million and a 1 draft pick to give your inept Dak more assistance as his game requires it.
When Zeke is being 7-8 man boxed all game long and they don't fear #4 what are you expecting there Irving man?
THis is a passing league and # 4 can't pass past 3 yards and is a Red-Zone Field goal kicking monster!
Again you are completely wrong. The last 4 games without Zeke.....

Dak 9 TDs 2 INTs over 8ypa and over 250 yards per game.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again you are completely wrong. The last 4 games without Zeke.....

Dak 9 TDs 2 INTs over 8ypa and over 250 yards per game.
Against the DEAD Giants x2 ,Skins (102 yards passing) ,Raiders(barely won) and you're selling Dak pride here.
How much How much is Dak's PR guy paying you man????????

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Against the DEAD Giants x2 ,Skins (102 yards passing) ,Raiders(barely won) and you're selling Dak pride here.
How much How much is Dak's PR guy paying you man????????
You go from not being able to throw, to oh it's just the teams he play........ Did Dak sleep with someone special to you and that's why you hate him and make up completely absurd and stupid comments about him?

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You go from not being able to throw, to oh it's just the teams he play........ Did Dak sleep with someone special to you and that's why you hate him and make up completely absurd and stupid comments about him?

Na na na na how childish....man there's no personal feelings here for Dak and if the facts annoy you and your answer is to resort to a 12 year old's mentality I cannot help you!
Your selling a dream bud and no matter how hard you and your Dak co-workers try the sale isn't happening as a lemon is a lemon any way you cut it!
August 14th why hasn't the FO tied up this Stud QB of ours yet?
Philly did.......

P.S. Be prepared bud and keep your milk or Whiskey close as soon...... very soon you will hear about Zeke's new deal while Dak is still left without that coveted 30 million $ deal.

Zman5

Reaction score
OJ doesn’t know much about this.

He is just taking a stab in the dark.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Na na na na how childish....man there's no personal feelings here for Dak and if the facts annoy you and your answer is to resort to a 12 year old's mentality I cannot help you!
Your selling a dream bud and no matter how hard you and your Dak co-workers try the sale isn't happening as a lemon is a lemon any way you cut it!
August 14th why hasn't the FO tied up this Stud QB of ours yet?
Philly did.......

P.S. Be prepared bud and keep your milk or Whiskey close as soon...... very soon you will hear about Zeke's new deal while Dak is still left without that coveted 30 million $ deal.
If Zeke is such a stud why hasn't the front office locked him up........ See, just another way you are biased when it comes to Dak. The real problem is most people on this forum laugh at the foolish comments you make, including some of your fellow Dak haters. By the way Dallas offered Dak 30 million so you're wrong again. Do you ever get tired of being proved wrong over and over?