Cooks breakout game

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Have to be careful taking too much from it bc it’s the giants but they are still an nfl team and at the very worst this should make cooks happy out there and quench his thirst so to speak. He’s a weapon he should be used. I hope it continues and we see more production from him as the season winds down.

On the staff to get him his looks and on dak to implement it. Nice day today

John813

Reaction score
Figured with the responses by McCarthy and Dak there was going to be an effort to get him the ball and he showed he's up to be Batman's Robin.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Beginning to look like the problem is with us; takes eight games to figure out how to use cooks
I disagree. We have a clear #1 and a bunch of other guys who are all going to split the rest of the targets. Cooks is going to be up and down all year just like everyone other than CeeDee.

conner01

Reaction score
I disagree. We have a clear #1 and a bunch of other guys who are all going to split the rest of the targets. Cooks is going to be up and down all year just like everyone other than CeeDee.
Probably true. They are gonna feed lamb but cooks should get more targets than he has been getting. I think one thing that helps is we seem to be looking more down the field than we did early in the season and that’s what cook does best

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't know why it took so long but I'm very happy it finally happened. Should open things up even more.
Having a new offense and not playing any starters in preseason didn’t help. There’s been a lot of talk about how disappointing he’s been and the Cowboys have made a conservative effort to get him involved.

Proof

Reaction score
Did we finally figure out how to integrate Cooks into our offense. If we can maintain this it will make our offense very hard to stop. We finally had some really nicely designed concepts to get Cooks open and get him the ball.
impulse is to say it’s the giants, but their defense and specifically the secondary has been the lone bright spot. very encouraging he’s a gamer and consummate professional and i’m happy to see it