Cooks breakout game

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
So a week without hearing we should have kept Cooper and Schultz and now Noah Brown:p
Maybe we should have kept Noah Brown. He went off *again* yesterday. 7 catches for 172 yards at a whopping 24.6 ypc. Brown now has 13 catches for 325 yards the past two games. Seems like Stroud and Brown speak the same love language.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Maybe we should have kept Noah Brown. He went off *again* yesterday. 7 catches for 172 yards at a whopping 24.6 ypc. Brown now has 13 catches for 325 yards the past two games. Seems like Stroud and Brown speak the same love language.
God bless Noah Brown. And I hope he has a great season in Houston. But he was not working out here as a top 3 WR. I think they squeezed about as much production out of him possible. Players do continue to improve and for many reasons produce in different situations. So great for him that he's having success in Houston. But his time in Dallas was done.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I've said all year there is nothing wrong with him. Got laughed at and made fun of. Noooooooo. HE SHOULD BE CUT. HE SHOULD BE TRADED. Nope just needed some targets.
But there was something wrong with Cooks. He sprained his MCL early in the season. It wasn't the worst injury, but it still takes a bit of time to get past and develop that chemistry with the offense.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Was a bad sign for Gallup. Dak started looking at Cooks instead of Gallup 10 times a game. Gallup got a couple of big ones.

shabazz

Reaction score
Good post Shabazz. Glad to see your positive attitude shining once again.
At the beginning of the season I was hoping that Cooks, Gilmore, Mazi, Overshown and Deuce would be the NEW players to get us to the NEXT level.

Overshown gets injured early.
Mazi has show he will take time to make an impact
Deuce showed out in preseason and then hasn’t been utilized much,
Gilmore cant fill Diggs shoes as a #1 CB when Diggs went out but is serviceable, not a ball hawk
Cooks was averaging 3 catches a game which is well below what a #2 should produce until last game.

I definitely point out the positives when they occur which will hopefully transfer into playoff success.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Did we finally figure out how to integrate Cooks into our offense. If we can maintain this it will make our offense very hard to stop. We finally had some really nicely designed concepts to get Cooks open and get him the ball.
Great. Maybe Cooks was hurt earlier in the year.

But championship teams run the ball in November and December.