Cooks might be better than Lamb

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Look at the qbs cooks has had recently . Look at how many targets lamb got the last two years. Cooks is faster and more explosive. They both drop passes. I’ll get ve lamb the edge in hands. He’s taller so that helps his catch radius.

btcutter

Reaction score
Look at the qbs cooks has had recently . Look at how many targets lamb got the last two years. Cooks is faster and more explosive. They both drop passes. I’ll get ve lamb the edge in hands. He’s taller so that helps his catch radius.
Let’s not go too far here. He’s a good pickup. But if he were truly special he would not be on his 5th team.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Let’s not go too far here. He’s a good pickup. But if he were truly special he would not be on his 5th team.
Lamb s targets are high. Cooper was clearly better abd lamb still got the ball forced to him. He priced to be a number one in the second half if the year. But cooper was better abd lamb got high targets abd needs the slot:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why does everything has to be a competition with you? Geez :huh:

Jarntt

Reaction score
Your avatar is obviously well chosen…

Cebrin

Reaction score
You misspelled Gallup.

FaSho

Reaction score
Hopefully. The next step is putting up the sane production without needing the slot as much,

It's called putting your players in advantageous positions...

Lamb won everywhere last year, and finished near the top in every receiving category.