Cooks might be better than Lamb

blueblood70

Reaction score
Look at the qbs cooks has had recently . Look at how many targets lamb got the last two years. Cooks is faster and more explosive. They both drop passes. I’ll get ve lamb the edge in hands. He’s taller so that helps his catch radius.
not better, differnt but hes as good as that Cooper guy everyone was upset that walked and we got him for less money and the same draft pick. Win win.. he should help lamb and Gallup.

btcutter

Reaction score
OR did he outperform his contracts?

Experts like you say "don't overpay ANYbody". Then when teams don't you say players suck.

lol....kinda.
Never said he sucked. Love the trade. He’s what this team need with HP his speed. But someone think he’s BETTER than Ceedee? Cook is a good player but if he’s that good of a #1 he would be let go for a bag of peanuts.

quickccc

Reaction score
Look at the qbs cooks has had recently . Look at how many targets lamb got the last two years. Cooks is faster and more explosive. They both drop passes. I’ll get ve lamb the edge in hands. He’s taller so that helps his catch radius.

Cooks has had Tom Brady and Dree Brees .two Hall of Famer QBs... and yet he's still never made a Pro Bowl.

Lamb not only broke out as a No.1 featured lead WR,.. but one of the better lead WRs in NFL.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Who cares? They’re both great WR’s. No need to try and start trashing Lamb already.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just because you put up stats with bad quarterbacks doesn’t mean you are better than the guys who put up stats with good quarterbacks….very silly argument.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
I'm glad this is even a topic. Last year we didn't see any threads like this haha. But no, CeeDee is a monster and the clear-cut WR1 on this team.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
99da2a82-55d3-4abd-ae5b-ca9b9885fe03_text.gif

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Let’s not go too far here. He’s a good pickup. But if he were truly special he would not be on his 5th team.
6 out of 9 years, he had over 1000 yards. (2014, 2019, and 2022 being the 3 years he didn't so "washed up" definitely doesn't describe him or the "less than 1000 years" would have been consecutive.