FSU Football ‏@FSU_Football 17m17 minutes ago
Jumpman. #ProDay

Jalen Ramsey
CeunBAvWQAAvjXm.jpg

229 retweets237 likes

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I thought he was injured and out for his rookie season? Or something like that...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get being gun shy over a DB in the Top 5.

But I'd take him in a heartbeat over other defenders like Bosa and Jack.

I don't get being gunshy over DBs. It's too important a position. If you've got a need there (we do) and can get the consensus top player at both secondary positions, you have to seriously consider it.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
I don't get being gunshy over DBs. It's too important a position. If you've got a need there (we do) and can get the consensus top player at both secondary positions, you have to seriously consider it.

Ramsey is not the consensus top player at both secondary positions, most have him as the top safety but not the top corner.

Sydla

Reaction score

Well we haven't been particularly successful at it............. and I believe there was some data that success rates on Top 10 defensive backs is one of the worst of any position in the draft.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Kid is a beast. A lot of fans (especially here) will point to a lack of tangible stats in college but I spoke to coaches from Florida State, Clemson, Louisville, and Florida. Obviously the Florida State coaches are going to say great things about him. Ex-Cowboy Mario Edwards said the Cowboys would be fools to pass on him at 4 but also said there's no chance he makes it to 4. The coaches from Florida and Louisville sung his praises as well. Clemson said they made a concentrated effort to avoid Ramsey.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Any time you see someone that will be elite in a position that is bereft of talent, you take it. Great safeties are a rare rare bird in the NFL.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Outside of Wentz, I think he's the best guy to take at #4. I think he's a safety all the way.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Kid is a beast. A lot of fans (especially here) will point to a lack of tangible stats in college but I spoke to coaches from Florida State, Clemson, Louisville, and Florida. Obviously the Florida State coaches are going to say great things about him. Ex-Cowboy Mario Edwards said the Cowboys would be fools to pass on him at 4 but also said there's no chance he makes it to 4. The coaches from Florida and Louisville sung his praises as well. Clemson said they made a concentrated effort to avoid Ramsey.

It shows up on the film. Teams deliberately went away from him and it's clear as day. If we don't go Wentz or Goff, he's the guy I've wanted since before the season even ended.

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
Ramsey all the way..... It's not even a decision
Draft best available DT in 2nd