Cooper’s on pace for a career high

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I often can't believe the hate he gets because of "Body Language". Had Dak been there all season I really think he would've been a top 3 receiver. Body Language can kiss my rear..

In the games Prescott started he averaged about 8 catches for 85 yards.

In the games with a revolving door of QBs he's averaged about 5 catches for 70 yards. If you take the DiNucci game out of it it's more like 6 catches for 84 yards.

1 TD with Prescott. 2 TDs with the others.

I'd say you're exaggerating. It hasn't affected his production very much at all but it sounds good saying it doesn't it? Almost makes you feel like you have a franchise QB. You don't.

Brax

Reaction score

In the games with a revolving door of QBs he's averaged about 5 catches for 70 yards. If you take the DiNucci game out of it it's more like 6 catches for 84 yards.

I'd say you're exaggerating. It hasn't affected his production very much at all but it sounds good saying it doesn't it? Almost makes you feel like you have a franchise QB. You don't.
Cooper saved Dak , no Cooper Dak isn’t even a average QB .

stiletto

Reaction score

So you are talking out both sides of your mouth....do you like Cooper then? Are you saying he is a pretty good receiver no matter who the QB is or are you just trying to make the point (which is "ad nauseam" coming from you) that Dak sucks..?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
and before you all jump all over me i dont care how great roiute runner he is and callig dez a one trick pony which was false he sort of became that after his injuries

-

https://ssl.***NOT-ALLOWED***/onebox/media/sports/logos/-zeHm0cuBjZXc2HRxRAI0g_28x21.png
Cowboys

https://ssl.***NOT-ALLOWED***/onebox/media/sports/logos/-zeHm0cuBjZXc2HRxRAI0g_28x21.png
Cowboys

dez had 73 tds in 7 seasons but those 3 season not only was he better especially those 3 years were nearly as good as Coops 7 years.. then cooper in yards YPC but his tds were 12,13, 16

that more then cooper 36 total tds for his career that twice as many over the same period..7years and dez nearly had 2k more yards

its odd fans have to be reminded because they seem to have under appreciated just how good Dez was

cooper has played 5 years
5097 yards 33td's

Dez 5 years
5424 yards 56 td's

Dez had 3 amazing years, where all those stats come from. His 5 other seasons he had WR 3 and 4 stats. He started slow and strugged, had those 3 years, and then he got paid and busted. You can't take those 3 years away from him, but he was not consistent, and he did not have a good career.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score
Great wr. Don't understand why some don't see this.[/QUOTE

Great Route Runner....Very Good Receiver. He doesnt have that UMMMPH weekend and weekout that Great receivers have.
Any given night hes the best WR on the field in both uniforms.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yeah. Cooper only leads the team in receptions. Nothing else. Good point.
Which adds up to 3-8.

Unless you get to experience his value in other ways....like fantasy points.

Makes you all happy about him.

I personally want to win championships. I really dont think Cooper cares if he does or not.

Edit.....oh hey nevermind that 20M we cant spend on defense.

Proof

Reaction score
padding

garbage stats:rolleyes:o_O ...3-8 that matters if thats how people see dak and others if you are losing and cant put up enough points to win its all trash..

winning is all that matters

BTW he doesnt score enough TDS hes great but not 20mil great i had him as yes keep him but not over 17mil given his foot injuries and he doesnt score enough TDs..

Hush, Lenny

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you are talking out both sides of your mouth....do you like Cooper then? Are you saying he is a pretty good receiver no matter who the QB is or are you just trying to make the point (which is "ad nauseam" coming from you) that Dak sucks..?

When did I say Cooper's not good?

I didn't. I was just exposing your nonsense that his production was really hurt when Prescott went down. It wasn't.

stiletto

Reaction score
When did I say Cooper's not good?

I didn't. I was just exposing your nonsense that his production was really hurt when Prescott went down. It wasn't.

LOL Ok, Dak sucks..we get it...biggest ONE trick pony I've ever seen but it is what it is, you are all about the "Likes" on fan forum. hahaha. Loser. We pee more than a dbag like you can hold. hahah!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Great wr. Don't understand why some don't see this.

He's not a consistent 100 yard a game guy, so people don't realize how good he is.

I'd like to see how he'd preform in Andy Reid's offense. He'd be lethal.

stiletto

Reaction score
What you say when someone fact checks your nonsense....

Fact check what? you presented some numbers that mean absolutely NOTHING stooge (loser LIKE collector)...what a P...The Harry Potter of our Forum, biggest attraction but needs the MOST help to get by. LOL Wuss...

lukin2006

Reaction score
Cooper would be an even better WR if we actually had coaches who can design plays to take advantage of his skill set.

But we got another 5 years of putrid play calling....

cern

Reaction score

Not every team is fortunate enough to have carson wentz as their qb. I guess it hurts.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fact check what? you presented some numbers that mean absolutely NOTHING stooge (loser LIKE collector)...what a P...The Harry Potter of our Forum, biggest attraction but needs the MOST help to get by. LOL Wuss...

You're right. Showing that Cooper's production didn't really dip when Prescott went down like you implied means "NOTHING".

Sucks when you say things that sound good but aren't really true and then someone exposes you for it. I get it.