Cooper and Star both fall

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
xwalker;5058275 said:
If Star falls to #18, then NFL teams really did find something wrong with him medically. In that case I would pass also. If there is nothing wrong with him, then he will not be available at #18.

You keep making the assumption that NFL clubs see things and make decisions based the same as you. For all we know multiple bad teams, ie the ones picking high, reach hard for skill players or there is a run on OT, or any number of possibilities.

RS12

Reaction score
BTW you can give up the Star dream.

- I’m told the Raiders are unlikely to draft Shariff Floyd, even if they can’t move down from the third slot. As one source close to the situation told me earlier today, “the mock draft community is overrating Shariff Floyd”. Word is the Tennessee Titans at ten look like a good fit.

- The player the Raiders really value is Star Lotulelei of Utah from what I’m told. The Philadelphia Eagles and Carolina Panthers also value Lotulelei. Carolina may try and move up if Lotulelei slides while it must noted the Eagles did give a nice free agent contract to Isaac Sopoaga during this off season.

http://www.draftinsider.net/blog/?p=7032

Tobal

Reaction score
Future;5058290 said:
I go Starr because we can still get a good G in the later rounds and I think there is a bigger dropoff in DTs after Sly Williams than there is a Guard.

I agree

Mrdude108

Corleone
Reaction score
If Star is there, I'm taking him without question and I am a strong supporter of first round O-Line but a guy like that is hard to pass up on.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
1LoyalCowboyFan;5058563 said:
You have to remember who is behind us. I take Star no question.

I'm affraid New York is going to get Fluker and he is going to be mauling our D Line for years :(.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
CATCH17;5058214 said:
Who do you take?

I stole this topic off another board.

Cooper, but I wouldn't complain if we took Star.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
You take Star and run, but he should be the first DT taken. I love Cooper but you stick to the board and no way Cooper is higher on the board than Star.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CATCH17;5058730 said:
I'm affraid New York is going to get Fluker and he is going to be mauling our D Line for years :(.

I'm fine with that. Just move Ware to that side and Eli with be dead before the 1st quarter is over.

btcutter

Reaction score
TheRomoSexual;5058242 said:
Star, and it's not even a close call for me really.

me too.

At one time he was top 5 talent. 3 down 1 technique. Plug and play.