Cooper gets Iced-Out Cowboys chain

cern

Reaction score
Years ago, while working for task force 157, we were taught to never put anything around your neck that can be used to strangle you. Clip on ties only. However , diamonds are a very good investment.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Worried? No. But it's pretty damn dumb.
yes worried. Why is it dumb? He has the means for this and like somebody said thats things arent oing to be overly expensive because theyre not using the best diamonds. All athletes and celebrities do things like this. Thats people with regular 9-5 are envious about. Envy turns to hate real quick when u have a judgmental personality.

Anyways i said my peice on this, have fun talkin about it.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
Proof these guys make too much money.

He would have done better donating the money to charity feeding some poor kids instead.

That thing is hideous.
Why so those crooked *** charities could pocket 90% of his money and use a tiny portion to actually help people?
It's his money let him spend it on whatever HE feels like. You don't like it? Become an NFL player and make millions of dollars and donate yourself..

Flamma

Reaction score
Scrap diamonds, low quality, could be done for under $5000. None of the diamonds used there would ever be a center cut on any ring.

Agreed. But how much would it cost to use all quality diamonds on that thing? I would think it would be a fortune.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The old saying is diamonds are a girl's best friend but I wonder it that is necessary true? How many boys and men go gaga over rigidly structured carbon atoms they find just as pretty?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Scrap diamonds, low quality, could be done for under $5000. None of the diamonds used there would ever be a center cut on any ring.
Don’t look like 10 point diamonds. 10 point diamonds are 3mm. When they moved it around it sounds hollow. And I bet he sends it off to be done. And is it just me or did the blue look like paint? Still nice piece but could be better.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I'm glad that he has the chain. Proves that he must like being a Cowboy and would like to resign. Never seen him do anything like this with the Raiders and I'm happy that he's glad to be playing football again, very good football at that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Years ago, while working for task force 157, we were taught to never put anything around your neck that can be used to strangle you. Clip on ties only. However , diamonds are a very good investment.
The important thing to remember is that you would good as someone strangled you to death.

Reaction score
Why so those crooked *** charities could pocket 90% of his money and use a tiny portion to actually help people?
It's his money let him spend it on whatever HE feels like. You don't like it? Become an NFL player and make millions of dollars and donate yourself..
There are lots of charities that do good work. You should look into it.

I don't give a damn what Cooper does with his money. If he wants to blow his money on useless trinkets, that's his business.

He posted a picture of that thing on social media. And it made it's way on to this forum. And I commented on it. Which I have a right to do, like it or not.

And, not that's it's any of your business, but I do what I can for a couple of children's charities locally. It's only a minute fraction of what these guys can do, but whatever.

Pass2Run

Reaction score

Guess he’s expecting to stay..

I work with guy like Cooper. He's way better than he gives himself credit for, and humble, quiet, non-violent..cool as a cucumber.

But I also know and trust he can fight when the time comes... and I saw that in Cooper too, when he got into a little tiff at the end of the game.

I like having that guy on my team.

VABoyz

Reaction score
if you're not hurting anybody and you still pay your bills why would anybody care what someone else does with THEIR money? im positive that there are some here that have purchased things in their life that somebody else thought was dumb or useless. peoples's opinions? lmao smh smh super irreleveant.