Cooper gets Iced-Out Cowboys chain

SlammedZero

Reaction score
The bigger the bling, the smaller the brain.

Jewelry is the greatest con of all time.

:facepalm:

Meanwhile, he's going to be stepping up to the pay window with his agent looking for as much more money as he can get in his next contract, to waste on crap like this. Money that ultimately comes out of every fans' pockets. But sure, defend stupidity, his, and by extension, yours.

What? I can't tell if this is suppose to be directed at me or is just a generalized post. I'm not sure how my post was defending his "stupidity"? I merely posted what I read the pricetag of his bling was.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What? I can't tell if this is suppose to be directed at me or is just a generalized post. I'm not sure how my post was defending his "stupidity"? I merely posted what I read the pricetag of his bling was.

Totally a generalized post. I thought about that after the fact, and how you might take it personally because I quoted your post, sorry about the confusion. In fact, I appreciated your post that gave the actual cost.

The comment about stupidity is directed toward those trying to defend something like this.

sideon

Reaction score
Proof these guys make too much money.

He would have done better donating the money to charity feeding some poor kids instead.

That thing is hideous.
Who are you to decide how a man spends his money? Ya'll need to stay out of other men's pockets.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who are you to decide how a man spends his money? Ya'll need to stay out of other men's pockets.

And "y'all" need to realize who's "pockets" that money was in, before he got it so he can throw it away like this.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Once it leaves your 'pockets' its not yours anymore, and if it goes to him, he can do what he wants with it.

That's right, "a fool and his money are soon parted", thanks for pointing that out.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Wish I had that kind of money. Made himself a cool 22 million so far. Probly clearers half. We will pay him 13 million this year. That’s under paid, he will want 16 a year come signing time.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Somebody salty they contributed to Coop's new ice :lmao::lmao:.

Not one bit, because I didn't. But you obviously have no problem being one of the sheep. Ask yourself how long you'd have to work to be able to throw away $140k on trinkets? Then :lmao::lmao: at your own stupidity.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wish I had that kind of money. Made himself a cool 22 million so far. Probly clearers half. We will pay him 13 million this year. That’s under paid, he will want 16 a year come signing time.

Try $17 million a year for starters. After all, got to have as much cash as possible to throw down the drain on stupid **** like this.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Not one bit, because I didn't. But you obviously have no problem being one of the sheep. Ask yourself how long you'd have to work to be able to throw away $140k on trinkets? Then :lmao::lmao: at your own stupidity.

Oh yea you did, you care waaaaaay too much about how that grown man spends his money. I don't care what he spends on jewelry, cars his house etc. with money he earned and worked for, stop trying to be a fake money manger and worry about your own pockets. Go manage your check book, and cheer up :lmao2::lmao2:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yea you did, you care waaaaaay too much about how that grown man spends his money. I don't care what he spends on jewelry, cars his house etc. with money he earned and worked for, stop trying to be a fake money manger and worry about your own pockets. Go manage your check book, and cheer up :lmao2::lmao2:

Chris Rock said it best:

"I'm just keeping it real! Yeah, real stupid"

And guess what, wasting $140k on a worthless trinket that has no value to anyone is the last thing a "grown man" does. Maybe you'll learn that one day? But I'm not counting on it.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Try $17 million a year for starters. After all, got to have as much cash as possible to throw down the drain on stupid **** like this.
If I had that money I would buy myself something people would consider stupid. Probly a 140k car or maybe 2 (70k) cars.. some of it is there youth. Giving kids or very young adults millions of dollars and about 6 months out of the year off. All they have to do is work out.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
Hum, well more power to him. Course, what would have been GRAND for all us hanging on 24 years with a nothing burger would have been to go OFF in the rams game and win it, so we could be talking next up! This just seems so meme for another losing season with the cowboys.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had that money I would buy myself something people would consider stupid. Probly a 140k car or maybe 2 (70k) cars.. some of it is there youth. Giving kids or very young adults millions of dollars and about 6 months out of the year off. All they have to do is work out.

You can at least drive a car. Or sell it if you grow tired of it. This thing? It doesn't do anything in this world, and it's not worth a damn thing to anyone else. May as well just burn that money and save the time.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Chris Rock said it best:

"I'm just keeping it real! Yeah, real stupid"

And guess what, wasting $140k on a worthless trinket that has no value to anyone is the last thing a "grown man" does. Maybe you'll learn that one day? But I'm not counting on it.

No..what a grown man doesn't do is push his opinions about how other grown men spend their money. Also, I could care less of what you can count on from me. Again still pushing your lil man opinion on other men.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No..what a grown man doesn't do is push his opinions about how other grown men spend their money. Also, I could care less of what you can count on from me. Again still pushing your lil man opinion on other men.

I'm expressing my opinion on it, and I'll continue to do so. Without your permission. If I see someone acting stupidly, I'll say so. If you don't like it? Too bad.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I'm expressing my opinion on it, and I'll continue to do so. Without your permission. If I see someone acting stupidly, I'll say so. If you don't like it? Too bad.

Yup, I just did the exact same thing in this thread :muttley: