Cooper gets Iced-Out Cowboys chain

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you're not wise enough to find what you're looking for dog whistler stop quoting me. Unless you're posting to "expose" me like I've asked since you claim I'm doing some unallowed on this site agenda posting all the time liar.

You're the guy who brought it up as some example to "show me" something. Tell me what it's supposed to "show me"? Be clear and don't hide behind ambiguity.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
You're the guy who brought it up as some example to "show me" something. Tell me what it's supposed to "show me"? Be clear and don't hide behind ambiguity.
Youre the one that alleged I'm always doing this agenda I'm showing you proof your full of stuff to be nice. Your lying self still hasn't shown this proof dog whistler just like I figured because there is none. Get your envious self out of here and find a way be productive so you won't be so envious.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Youre the one that alleged I'm always doing this agenda I'm showing you proof your full of stuff to be nice. Your lying self still hasn't shown this proof dog whistler just like I figured because there is none. Get your envious self out of here and find a way be productive so you won't be so envious.

What is the thread you're "showing me" and referring to "proof" of?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
What is the thread you're "showing me" and referring to "proof" of?
Don't matter dog whistler just stop being envious of people that you don't have to foot the bill for and stop lying on what my agenda is with no proof fraud.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't matter dog whistler just stop being envious of people that you don't have to foot the bill for and stop lying on what my agenda is with no proof fraud.

So nothing then? As expected. Call more names. That's all you're good for.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
What happens when you give someone in their mid-20s millions of dollars. What a moron.

Take the do-rag off.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So nothing then? As expected. Call more names. That's all you're good for.
You're the one who accused me of something liar with no proof not the other way around. Anybody can see you're envious in this thread. I want your lying behind to show proof of this agenda I do that will get me banned. Guess that's all you're good for being a lying dog whistler that has no proof behind their claims. Fraud keep being mad you'll never have money to spend on non sense like Cooper.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Maybe this guy wouldn’t work so hard training if he didn’t remind himself constantly that he’s making “chain of myself” money.

Maybe the way his mind works he needs this as fuel.

You go girl

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're the one who accused me of something liar with no proof not the other way around.

And you pointed to a specific thread as an example of something else. I looked at it, there's nothing different, you were nasty to people there just like you are here, so you need to tell me what's there.

Anybody can see you're envious in this thread. I want your lying behind to show proof of this agenda I do that will get me banned. Guess that's all you're good for being a lying dog whistler that has no proof behind their claims. Fraud keep being mad you'll never have money to spend on non sense like Cooper.

I have the money to spend on "nonsense like Cooper", I'm simply smart enough not to. It's clear that you're not.

Not only do you condone stupidity, but you viciously defend it. You align yourself with stupid decisions.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And you pointed to a specific thread as an example of something else. I looked at it, there's nothing different, you were nasty to people there just like you are here, so you need to tell me what's there.

I have the money to spend on "nonsense like Cooper", I'm simply smart enough not to. It's clear that you're not.

Not only do you condone stupidity, but you viciously defend it. You align yourself with stupid decisions.
You must come from a long line of untruth tellers because your fibbing is top notch smh. First you accuse me of some agenda now when you can't find that it's now I'm allegedly rude to people. Stop switching agendas and stick to one. Expletive outta buddy where is this agenda proof? You don't have the money to spend on nonsense like Cooper or else you wouldn't be crying about him being stupid spending it in here. That's the realm of jealous and envious people not people on the same level or above. You're right I'm not smart as you because I'm smarter than you. Thanks for the compliment though.

Untruth teller could you show where I condone this? I just don't care what someone who isn't depending on me for their money does with it smartly or not. You do because you need to feel you have something over him even though you claim you're getting money like him to spend frivolously too.

coult44

Reaction score
It's funny that guys on here who sale real estate or do IT security and make a 150kna year are mad that professional athletes make "too much money". To a poor fast food worker what we do makes to much money. We tell them to go get an education. How about you fools who think they make too much money go try to do what they are doing, so that you will know if that's true or not? NOBODY IS STOPPING YOU FROM BEING AN ELITE WORLD CLASS ATHLETE. Just like nobody is stopping the Walmart cashier from going to be a law professor.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You must come from a long line of untruth tellers because your fibbing is top notch smh.

First you accuse me of some agenda now when you can't find that it's now I'm allegedly rude to people. Stop switching agendas and stick to one. Expletive outta buddy where is this agenda proof?

Seething through every one of your posts, including the one you try to cite as "proof" and then can't.

You don't have the money to spend on nonsense like Cooper or else you wouldn't be crying about him being stupid spending it in here.

I don't have to spend stupidly to realize when someone else is doing it. Maybe you do? I'll criticize anybody for spending stupidly. No matter how much they - or you - think they have to waste. Stupid is stupid. And money doesn't change that. If you were as smart as you seem to think, you'd realize it for yourself.

That's the realm of jealous and envious people not people on the same level or above.

I never claimed to be "above" anybody. Oops! Your agenda is showing again!

You're right I'm not smart as you because I'm smarter than you. Thanks for the compliment though.

Not on the best day of your life.

Untruth teller could you show where I condone this? I just don't care what someone who isn't depending on me for their money does with it smartly or not. You do because you need to feel you have something over him even though you claim you're getting money like him to spend frivolously too.

Yeah, 20 posts where you attack me for criticizing his stupidity. Obviously condoning it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Seething through every one of your posts, including the one you try to cite as "proof" and then can't.

I don't have to spend stupidly to realize when someone else is doing it. Maybe you do? I'll criticize anybody for spending stupidly. No matter how much they - or you - think they have to waste. Stupid is stupid. And money doesn't change that. If you were as smart as you seem to think, you'd realize it for yourself.

I never claimed to be "above" anybody. Oops! Your agenda is showing again!

Not on the best day of your life.

Yeah, 20 posts where you attack me for criticizing his stupidity. Obviously condoning it.
Nothing seething in any post I've made. I'm waiting for your proof liar of this agenda. I'm smarter than you on the worse day of my life. There is no measurable metric where you're smarter than me but I know you want me to be stupider than you so ok just for your ego you can have it. I never claimed you were above anybody so more lies from you. You must get your logic from twitter because me saying you're envious doesn't condone what Cooper does. Actually don't care just think you're a liar that like to dog whistle. Show the agenda proof liar

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing seething in any post I've made. I'm waiting for your proof liar of this agenda. I'm smarter than you on the worse day of my life. There is no measurable metric where you're smarter than me but I know you want me to be stupider than you so ok just for your ego you can have it.

lJaqmD4.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about a bank account and college contest also but first show this agenda you claimed jealous person.

I'm not going to go digging through every one of your hate-filled posts. I've wasted too much time with you and your nonsense already. I know who you are. And anyone else who reads it knows too. I don't expect you to ever publicly admit it. But it was nice how you tried to point out that thread which you felt showed otherwise. I pity you and the hate you walk around with every day.

As for your "college" obviously not good enough to teach you proper grammar is it?

But bank accounts? Sure, you go first. That's obviously your measure for everything anyway.