Cooper gets Iced-Out Cowboys chain

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Tell yourself whatever you need to to try to excuse his stupidity here. He wasted $65k on this junk. It's listed in this thread already or you can look it up on your own.

I'm not the least bit "envious" when someone blatantly pisses money away, no matter how much they or anyone else might think they have.
Im not telling myself anything you but the truth you're an envious behind person. Wish you liars would just admit you're envious and stop hiding behind the bs y'all like hiding behind. Just like I could look it up you can see I said if I'm not financing his lifestyle doesn't matter that he does whatever with his money. Only reason it matters for you is because you're envious point blank and you can lie about it all day.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Im not telling myself anything you but the truth you're an envious behind person. Wish you liars would just admit you're envious and stop hiding behind the bs y'all like hiding behind. Just like I could look it up you can see I said if I'm not financing his lifestyle doesn't matter that he does whatever with his money. Only reason it matters for you is because you're envious point blank and you can lie about it all day.

Sure thing, I'm envious of another fool wasting tons of money on worthless trinkets.

It just eats me up inside that I'm not that fool.
:lmao:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Sure thing, I'm envious of another fool wasting tons of money on worthless trinkets.

It just eats me up inside that I'm not that fool.
:lmao:
Yeah it does eat you up that you don't have that money to waste on whatever you want to waste it on. That's how you people roll

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah it does eat you up that you don't have that money to waste on whatever you want to waste it on. That's how you people roll

What "people"? Go ahead and say it. Expose yourself already.

sideon

Reaction score
And "y'all" need to realize who's "pockets" that money was in, before he got it so he can throw it away like this.
You nor anyone else has the right to tell someone else what to do with money that they earned, hell even if it was given to them for nothing you have no right to speak on it. Don't be mad because he's rich and you're a pathetic loser who's whole life ended Saturday night:lmao2:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Good move. Keep the agenda in hiding as long as you can before you get banned.
What agenda? I've said my pov on you already. If saying you're envious gets me banned oh well. There is no other agenda outside of you crying for help with your little dog whistles accusing me of something that isn't there. Take your insecurities to a therapist to help you and stop projecting them onto me.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You nor anyone else has the right to tell someone else what to do with money that they earned, hell even if it was given to them for nothing you have no right to speak on it. Don't be mad because he's rich and you're a pathetic loser who's whole life ended Saturday night:lmao2:

Did I speak to him personally? No. But guess what? If I did, I'd tell him the same thing, it was a stupid waste of resources. The "pathetic loser" is the guy stupid enough to not be able to realize that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What agenda? I've said my pov on you already. If saying you're envious gets me banned oh well. There is no other agenda outside of you crying for help with your little dog whistles accusing me of something that isn't there. Take your insecurities to a therapist to help you and stop projecting them onto me.

And you keep hiding and taking your obvious, agenda-driven shots until you're finally caught. And banned. You somehow manage to take any subject matter and make it about that one thing that's always apparently on your mind. That thing you clearly look for at every turn, even inventing it when it isn't there.

cern

Reaction score
diamonds are an investment. you can always get the going rate for their weight in carats. just as in silver and gold. now as far as what is gaudy or not, that's just a matter of taste.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And you keep hiding and taking your obvious, agenda-driven shots until you're finally caught. And banned. You somehow manage to take any subject matter and make it about that one thing that's always apparently on your mind. That thing you clearly look for at every turn, even inventing it when it isn't there.
More lies from you. My only agenda is your envy dog whistler. If this is the case show the proof and stop these bs lies. My post are here in plain sight liar show proof of this bs you claim. If this junk you claim is true expose me liar I double dare you since that's all I post about it should be easy when that's a lie in itself. Hell I'll give your lying self an example you're a fraud check the "honest question about Dak thread " liar.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
More lies from you. My only agenda is your envy dog whistler. If this is the case show the proof and stop these bs lies. My post are here in plain sight liar show proof of this bs you claim. If this junk you claim is true expose me liar I double dare you since that's all I post about it should be easy when that's a lie in itself. Hell I'll give your lying self an example you're a fraud check the "honest question about Dak thread " liar.

I'll make sure to take a look at it. What am I supposed to find there?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
diamonds are an investment. you can always get the going rate for their weight in carats. just as in silver and gold. now as far as what is gaudy or not, that's just a matter of taste.

Not true.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've owned and sold a few octahedrons in my time and always got the going rate. they always go up in price if one waits. it's like the stock market.

Were they custom designed and mounted like the item discussed here?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I'll make sure to take a look at it. What am I supposed to find there?
You're supposed to find your bs dog whistles don't hunt. Like I said if I'm this person you claim show the proof to expose me for being said person or stop lying with your dog whistling techniques.

cern

Reaction score
Were they custom designed and mounted like the item discussed here?
some in jewelry, some just plain stones. of course i'm not dealing with pawn shops. bought a bunch in 2008 as we went through an administration change. two years later I made more than 200% on my investment.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're supposed to find your bs dog whistles don't hunt. Like I said if I'm this person you claim show the proof to expose me for being said person or stop lying with your dog whistling techniques.

What am I looking for in that thread you pointed me to?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
What am I looking for in that thread you pointed me to?
If you're not wise enough to find what you're looking for dog whistler stop quoting me. Unless you're posting to "expose" me like I've asked since you claim I'm doing some unallowed on this site agenda posting all the time liar.