Twitter: Cooper, Lawrence, Hill on PUP to start camp

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I thought the same thing about a week ago, They might have short term IR available too. Don’t know if the league kept that rule for this year.
my understanding is that the rule is still available. should be permanent in my view.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This Lawrence situation is concerning.

tenor.gif

Cumart21

Reaction score
Talk about an overreaction, jeez. It's the first day of camp. Every other team will have a similar list. Buncha rookies around here.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Lawrence on PUP for back is both surprising and a little alarming. Never like to hear ‘back’ especially after 5 months of not playing a game.

Not that surprising. Lawrence had two back surgeries *before* we signed him to a new contract.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

THIS is why we need to really think about keeping Gallup over Cooper. Love Coop, but he is an old 26. Its almost like you have to treat him like a 30 years old vet with his ailments. Give me Gallup for 13M.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He's officially a Cowboy. Have a seat next to Trysten Hill. Welcome to the team.

Jerry blew the 3rd round. Had 3 picks. Could have used them to move up in the 2nd, 3rd. Kept them all and picked guys slated to go later in the draft. Every single one of them was a reach based projections.