Cooper Rush Appreciation Thread

shabazz

Reaction score
When does the “We better sign Cooper Rush to a long term contract” thread start……lol

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Throw for more yards and touchdowns?

Rush is playing great, but Dak has done this, at a higher level, against better teams, and for a longer period of time. Let's not get ridiculous
It’s crazy this even has to be said but after that game people are still on their Dak hate agenda….

shabazz

Reaction score
When's the last time a Cowboys QB started his first three games 3-0?

Romo, Dak, Aikman, Bledsoe didn't. Did Staubach?

Amazingly enough, Dakota would have started 12-0 in 2016 if they didn’t lose the first game by 1 point……

see….I said something nice about Dakota, lol

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
So I just heard on The Ticket, that Cooper Rush was the first undrafted QB to win his first three starts throwing over 700+ yards since Kurt Warner in 1999

LocoBates

Reaction score
Glad he is in Dallas filling in, otherwise the stat would be 0-3 for Dallas already

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2-0 as a starter thid year. I want rush to start at least 1 more week.

GINeric

Reaction score
yeah….I keep waiting for him to make that rookie-like bad decisions and haven’t really seen it except for a couple bad throws against the Bengals. Looked more in control tonight. Solid B performance

His poise against the blitz is impressive. Im so glad the Giants put him through the blitz gauntlet tonight because he showed it doesn't fluster him. I really like Rush!!