Cooper Rush Shows Why Stats Mean Squat!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Tell me someone that wanted Rush to fail. Maybe there are some and, if so, you’re right they are just as bad as the ones that want Dak to fail. And Romo before him. They’re all pathetic fans imo.
I'm not going to point fingers look back through the post you'll find them

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You seem bitter on this victory Monday.

Weird.....
That’s dumb. I’m pumped for the win. That was a season saving win imo.

Tell me one thing I said that seems bitter? Oh, the fact that you thought you had some great discovery? That was pity I felt for your dumb assertion. Good try though like I said. :clap:

Nav22

Reaction score
We have fans that seem legit upset that we won this game today.

They wanted Rush to fail so bad to justify their "If Dak can't do it nobody can" belief.

Ya'll should take note of those trying to rain on the victory parade today so you know where they stand.
LOL I’m thrilled with the win too, but dude...

You’re the same guy who tells us that Kirk Cousins is clearly better than Dak...

Buuuuut Kirk has a .500 career record, Dak is 53-33.

Don’t pretend a QB’s W/L record matters to you now. You’re a silly Dak hater and clearly just a troll.
:laugh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That’s dumb. I’m pumped for the win. That was a season saving win imo.

Tell me one thing I said that seems bitter? Oh, the fact that you thought you had some great discovery? That was pity I felt for your dumb assertion. Good try though like I said. :clap:
You just seem like you're wanting to rain on the parade because people are excited about Cooper.

starfan1

Reaction score
Great win yesterday the team as whole looked good. Thank you Brett Maher.The defense mostly Micah was dominant. I though Armstrong played decent and DLaw was effective against the run but absent on pass rush. I guess if Micah keeps taking up 3 lineman DLaw will soon be expendable. I know theres a thread on it but Im baffled as to why Cox is inactive.
I thought our knack for stupidty still rears its ugly head. I thought the corners were just ok but came up big in certain spots. I guess I cant expect them to completely shut down the Cincy offense. I truly belive cincy is in for a long year and will be lucky to win 9 games mabe even less.

Now on to the Cooper rush rush aspect of this team. While I see some good things from him like a quicker processing of the defense I still see a noodle arm. is he better than dak? Im not sure i think i need to see more He definatly has more cajones to try and fit the ball into to tight spaces but lacks velocity with his ball. if only we could combine the 2 QBs we may have something. I also see a big difference between the Cincy defense we saw yesterday and the tampa defense we saw last week.

Im not certain we would have fared any better with cooper under center against Tampa but Im certainly saying it wouldnt have been worse. I still dont get what the heck goes on between the ears with Kellen Moore. He gets things going well and he calls something stupid and tricky and boom were behind the chains. He is too stupid to just let the flow of the game work i guess adjustments arent his thing.

We have a huge amount of resources placed in 2 spots on offense that both are underperforming if thats not evident after the first 2 games than I dont know what to tell you. I get where alot of people are at now with the QB.i was that way in 2011 and 12 and part of 13 that I was in the anybody but romo camp. I see alot of people in the anybody but Dak camp and its up to dak to fix that. Jerry isnt moving off dak and those who are hoping that he gets Wally pipped are in for a let down.
Rush isnt good enough they both are flawed just differently. We are 1-1 and the next 4 games could dictate the season. as good as they looked in the first half they looked equally bad in the second so i dont know what to expect from this team

Blackrain

Reaction score
I’d really like to know, but ok.

I do not like weak fans.
I don't like weak fans either especially ones that are just the fans of a player and not the whole team.
They'll take a player side over what's best for the team and things change circumstances alter cases and players are only as good as what they are doing for you today not what they did for you two years ago

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be something. I'm guessing along the way we would see that same shot of Dak on the sidelines hoping things would implode just like he looked in that Bengals game.
Oof! Lol.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Explain to me how it's a bad thing if Rush gets more chances and appears to prove he is better at running this offense than Dak.

Explain to me how finding a QB better suited for this team is an issue.

The only issue is you're now paying a back up QB 40 million, but so what if we're winning games.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Explain to me how it's a bad thing if Rush gets more chances and appears to prove he is better at running this offense than Dak.

Explain to me how finding a QB better suited for this team is an issue.

The only issue is you're not paying a back up QB 40 million, but so what if we're winning games.

The Horsemen!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
His numbers were decent, but nothing great.

You get it done when it matters most and he's 2 for 2 doing it!

Let's go! Just win, baby!
this defense is legit. they have a few small vunarabilities and if we can figure those out, this is going to be the part of the team that will carry us far.

and glad to see Moore finally committing to the running game. even when it didn't look like it might work, he stuck to it for a change and the team and OL figured it out.

Shane612

Reaction score
It also shows that just because you pay a player elite money, doesn't mean you have an elite player.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
You just seem like you're wanting to rain on the parade because people are excited about Cooper.
Show me one word that makes you say that. Just one inference by me that wound indicate that in any way?

Or are you just making up **** now?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Show me one word that makes you say that. Just one inference by me that wound indicate that in any way?

Or are you just making up **** now?
Your general attitude says a lot.

The name calling and the ****'s being used because you can't say "stuff" to get your point across instead is just weird.

Be happy, not bitter.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I don't like weak fans either especially ones that are just the fans of a player and not the whole team.
They'll take a player side over what's best for the team and things change circumstances alter cases and players are only as good as what they are doing for you today not what they did for you two years ago
Yes. I honestly don’t know anyone that does that here. Those that defend whatever player seem like winning the game is the most important thing.

I’d seriously like someone to point out a member that likes a player over a win.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Your general attitude says a lot.

The name calling and the ****'s being used because you can't say "stuff" to get your point across instead is just weird.

Be happy, not bitter.
Bitter and pity are very different things. If I think people are stupid I point that out. If you don’t like that then I understand.

In no way am I not TOTALLY pumped about this win. I could care less if Brad Sham quarterbacked the team or played whatever position. As long as my team wins I’m a happy dude.

Your job here is to troll and annoy people. It’s entertaining, pitiful, and peculiar. So carry on.