Signed by Cowboys Cooper Rush signs his tender

blueblood70

Reaction score
that sux I was hoping he held out for a better clip board holding spot with no advancement ever in his position..hes beyond a place holder because our old staff refused to pull Dak whether dak was playing horribly, hurt, up by 3 scores or down by 3 scores.. Dak got to pad his stats get a swelled ego and finish 8-8 and a few years back 9-7 and rush has nearly played a few quarters of football in 3 years? there were many opportunity's in week 16s and other points of the season to get rush some true exposure to see how he played with the ones..

Nope dont want to start a QB Controversy and expose Dak..LOL

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
For a backup it is. Also, it's non guaranteed right now. They cut him in August and they don't have any dead cap.

He counts 1.1% towards their cap space.
They'll probably draft or sign an UDFA QB to compete with him. However, he provides familiarity with Moore and if the rookie fails to impress well he's the de-facto backup.

Agree, did I not just see that Colt McCoy sign for $6 or $7M.

John813

Reaction score
Agree, did I not just see that Colt McCoy sign for $6 or $7M.

I saw he signed but haven't seen any official numbers outside of 1.5mil guaranteed.

QB's in general are expensive in the NFL after their ELC expires.

Starters or backups get paid a lot for what they bring on the field or the bench lol

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can we delete this? I keep seeing the highlighted "Signed by Cowboys" only to read it's Cooper Blanking Rush...

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
I was hoping for someone who could actually come in and move the ball. There has to be better options out there.

Carson

Reaction score
On the Jets actually, well for now.

Goes to to show how having arm talent means very little if you can't react to a defense coverage or bliz.

Amazing he earned another shot. Dude was terrible!