Cooper Rush: The Man Who Can Lead Dallas To Lombardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Our defense isn't as good as when Rush was starting in place of the injured Dak.
I'm not taking anything away from the kid but Dak is what scores the most points for us.
That’s what I can’t figure out. Rush for the most part never got a huge lead on teams, yet the run D was decent and the pass rush was crazy good. Dak comes back and you’d figure the performance we would see would be reminiscent of how we beat the vikings. But it feels like the D went on vacation when Dak came back and I don’t know why.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't know how far rush would carry the team but I would like to see him run the offense the way it's designed now. it's much easier. Layered routes have disappeared, CD and Pollard breaking off routes, running wild, and solid OL protection. yeah, Rush might look a bit different.

PS he's the OC of the LAC

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
But it feels like the D went on vacation when Dak came back and I don’t know why.

D is banged up. No Lewis. No Brown. Parsons dinged up. Lawrence is possibly playing on a fractured foot...again. No Hankins. No LVE. Players have been sick with the flu. Lost Williams to a car accident for one week.

Kearse is really dinged up. It seems he is waling off on at least one play per game.

This is not the Cooper Rush defence. They are limping into the playoffs.

nobody

Reaction score
Why is Dak still starting? Rush, like Romo, has been sold out for Prescott.

giphy.gif

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Spinner bait or live just asking what you used for this fishing trip.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
That’s what I can’t figure out. Rush for the most part never got a huge lead on teams, yet the run D was decent and the pass rush was crazy good. Dak comes back and you’d figure the performance we would see would be reminiscent of how we beat the vikings. But it feels like the D went on vacation when Dak came back and I don’t know why.
A lot more turnovers and sacks is part of it.

A lot more turnovers by the D is also a big part of why the team scores more points too.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
No - I am talking about a BURDEN Cooper Rush has to face, a BURDEN also unfairly put on Romo in 2016.
I would like to say what you are talking out of but I would probably get banned.....and is isn't a "BURDEN". It's where the good lord split ya.

Reactions: CWR

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Why is Dak still starting? Rush, like Romo, has been sold out for Prescott.

lol I don't know maybe the HC has an IQ much higher than you're own? Rush situation much different than Romo. I would say at least the Romo situation is debatable then again it is not as if Romo went elsewhere after leaving Dallas. You think he may have known the injury situation had become too much?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
You guys realize that calling a troll an idiot and the like doesn't help right? They literally get off on the negative attention. "You mad" is what they're thinking because they do not identify with the persona they are portraying. If you want to get off playing along with the heel I guess but that is all that ever seems to happen around here nowadays.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
You guys realize that calling a troll an idiot and the like doesn't help right? They literally get off on the negative attention. "You mad" is what they're thinking because they do not identify with the persona they are portraying. If you want to get off playing along with the heel I guess but that is all that ever seems to happen around here nowadays.

Pretty sure OP is a Commanders fan. Concern trolling is the lowest form of trolling.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
And I am so guilty. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.