Cooper Rush vs Dak Price Difference

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
...and if true that is $10M-$20M less than Dak and allows money to be spread elsewhere to improve the team.
They have 20 million right now they won’t spend lol….if you’ve followed this team all Stephen will do is spend it on the Jaylon Smith’s of the world. Probably give LVE a long term deal. Dak’s salary is why guys like Collins and Gregory are off this team. You should thank him lol.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
They have 20 million right now they won’t spend lol….if you’ve followed this team all Stephen will do is spend it on the Jaylon Smith’s of the world. Probably give LVE a long term deal. Dak’s salary is why guys like Collins and Gregory are off this team. You should thank him lol.

Is it why Cooper is gone too? Is it why Dallas didn't go after quality free agents too? Is it why Stephen Jones is already saying something will need to be done with Dak's cap hit next season (hinting at a restructuring and kicking more money down the road)?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is it why Cooper is gone too? Is it why Dallas didn't go after quality free agents too? Is it why Stephen Jones is already saying something will need to be done with Dak's cap hit next season (hinting at a restructuring and kicking more money down the road)?
They did go after free agents and they lowballed them despite having Randy Gregory’s savings. They refuse to spend money on outside guys.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What was Romo making when Dak took over? History repeats

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL way to look at the bright side of things!
Aye…it’s what I do best lol. Cheap *** team….they get no credit for being cheap they are just getting lucky doing so right now….this team needed playmakers on it regardless of how this season works out. That arrogance they have….smh.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I feel like to Cooper Rush experiment is teaching us something for sure. I am just not 100% sure what it is yet.
I feel the same way. But I’ll say this…we will for sure know what we are being taught then some contenders come in here lol.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I feel the same way. But I’ll say this…we will for sure know what we are being taught then some contenders come in here lol.

...they say the same thing about Dak when he feasts on 'poor' teams and then good teams come in.

For what it's worth CINN went to the Super Bowl last season and the NYG were 2-0 before last night.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cooper Rush signed a 2 year, $1,955,000 contract with the Dallas Cowboys, including an average annual salary of $977,500. In 2022, Rush will earn a base salary of $1,035,000, while carrying a cap hit of $977,500.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/cooper-rush-22152/

Dak Prescott signed a 4 year, $160,000,000 contract with the Dallas Cowboys, including a $66,000,000 signing bonus, $126,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $40,000,000. In 2022, Prescott will earn a base salary of $1,600,000 and a restructure bonus of $18,400,000, while carrying a cap hit of $19,730,000 and a dead cap value of $108,800,000.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/dak-prescott-19089/
Everybody loves Cooper rush. Wait till he loses lol how fast that’s going to change

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
...they say the same thing about Dak when he feasts on 'poor' teams and then good teams come in.

For what it's worth CINN went to the Super Bowl last season and the NYG were 2-0 before last night.
Tell me, what is it about the Cowboys you like

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
It's not fair to compare Coop and Rush with each other. I'm not saying Rush ISN'T better than Dak as well as I'm not saying Rush IS better than Dak. If Rush had the same amount of starts that Dak has, then there would be numbers that we can legitimately compare. Let's face it, both are bus driver QB's. It's just that one is making a fortune being a bus driver. There really is nothing special about either one of them if you look at game by game that they have played.

Einstein

Reaction score
Cooper plays within himself. Dak is trying to prove he is worth the contract.

THIS! Dak simply tries to do too much. The stat they showed last night about haw fast Cooper gets rid of the ball is a key indicator... Dak has his first read, but wants something better on most plays instead of taking what is there. Dak is the more talented QB, but like was said, Cooler plays within himself.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I don’t know how good those teams are in 2022. May be better than I think by years end. Who knows.