Cooper Rush vs Dak Price Difference

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
I'm going to disagree with you. Over time, if he gets the start we'll see that there is something special about Cooper Rush. He's got game.

I'm not trying to hate on Rush. I agree with the bolded. My statement was about what we have seen so far with Rush... You can't seriously think Rush is elite after only starting 2 games this year (3 games in his professional career).

Yes, over time, I think we can see something special.... We've seen what Dak has... He has peaked.... Once post season hits and if we make it to post season, If Rush is still starting, I would love to see what he can do....

Alot of people are saying Dak is so much better than Rush... My response is (and always has been) Rush is 3-0 his first 3 starts. Dak is 2-1 his first 3 starts... The more experience Rush gets being a starter (just like anyone else) the higher and higher his ceiling will be until he peaks like Dak has...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lol. One quarter answers ALL the questions!

:facepalm:
Well, he won the next two games, but you wouldn't want me to mention those, so I mentioned the game that both of them played in, and Rush played better.

And where did I say that answers all the questions?

ondaedg

Reaction score
Well, he won the next two games, but you wouldn't want me to mention those, so I mentioned the game that both of them played in, and Rush played better.

And where did I say that answers all the questions?

Dak-hate prevents objective thought and will cause you to go blind. Just trying to help…

blueblood70

Reaction score
For once this team has depth. I wonder why most fans cant see it. But they want to get on the replacement wagon. We know Dak had some bad games. But his good over bad is way beyond the talk to replace him. Like I told one person, let me see Coop but up 3 TDs a game and ball out while not in max pro sets. At that point you have a valid argument.
exactly wont be fair assessment if dak comes back and loses against the rams and eagles IF the Defense STs, execution and play calls are such its obvious Moore and the rest of the team do not show up against the better teams.
Rush has not proven that yet..no way for real assessment either but we do know dak falt out destroys the east 7-2 last 9 again t Eagles and NY and the scores werent close..these close getting by is great for Rush but hes not proven he can step up when we need 28-31 points in a BIGtime matchup's.
the Bucs were the only top defense weve faced this year and not close, we weren't prepared, abandoned the run game, Pass happy play calls no special teams support ie no big runs or great field position, no TOs either. I mean that was bad game for most of the team outside few defuse stops. the defense still let Fournette eat..

Fan want to hate dak so much they are overreaction to rush.. Dak never had an issue beating up on the lessor teams..yet dak also won a playoff game, played well in the GB Rookie Playoff game, and didn't get support in that rams playoff game once again NO run game, couldn't stop the run, and Moore got served up as usual in those types of games. also add in missed Field goals and Xps drop passes etc etc

USArmyVet

Reaction score
exactly wont be fair assessment if dak comes back and loses against the rams and eagles IF the Defense STs, execution and play calls are such its obvious Moore and the rest of the team do not show up against the better teams.
Rush has not proven that yet..no way for real assessment either but we do know dak falt out destroys the east 7-2 last 9 again t Eagles and NY and the scores werent close..these close getting by is great for Rush but hes not proven he can step up when we need 28-31 points in a BIGtime matchup's.
the Bucs were the only top defense weve faced this year and not close, we weren't prepared, abandoned the run game, Pass happy play calls no special teams support ie no big runs or great field position, no TOs either. I mean that was bad game for most of the team outside few defuse stops. the defense still let Fournette eat..

Fan want to hate dak so much they are overreaction to rush.. Dak never had an issue beating up on the lessor teams..yet dak also won a playoff game, played well in the GB Rookie Playoff game, and didn't get support in that rams playoff game once again NO run game, couldn't stop the run, and Moore got served up as usual in those types of games. also add in missed Field goals and Xps drop passes etc etc

....Dak changed run plays to pass plays. Fixed it for you.

lostar2009

Reaction score
...and Dak transferred those regular season stats into a pathetic playoff loss to SF.

2021 vs. NFC East 17 TD's 3 INT's 6 wins 0 losses average QB rating 116.8

2021 vs. rest of NFL 20 TD's 7 INT's 5 Wins 5 Losses average QB rating 89

Cooper Rush (3 starts 2021 & 2022)

vs. NFC East 1 TD 0 INT's 1 Win 0 Losses average QB rating 98.2

vs. rest of NFL 3 TD's 1 INT 2 Wins 0 Losses average QB rating 93.85

Typical Dak season of compiling stats and wins vs. NFC Least and doing nothing against the rest of the league so if you want to do a comparison of QB's, give me the one that is consistent in his performance against all teams and not just the weaker ones.

Well what should we do then? Let a back up qb try his hands in the playofffs?

lostar2009

Reaction score

Coop is just doing whats told and not messing up. Sample size to small for him. Let me see him like 10 points or constanly under pressure. These 3 games was winnable games. If he start during the Rams that would be his true test.