Cooper Rush

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
lol, y’all are in here HOPING for a QB controversey heading into the playoffs? That’s some clown ish right there.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The NFL doesnt give two sheets what someone did two years ago. Its all about what have you done for me lately. Troy Aikman was a fantastic QB at one time,... dont want him starting at his age now though...LOL. Besides,.... Dak had the road paved for him as a rookie, anyone who knows football knows that. He basically read half the field, Read one.. read two....Run. Had the best O line in football, and a Rookie Zeke out to Prove he was the best in the game. Take that away and we now have what we have. Thats just the truth of it.

Yep you nailed it. He had a great Oline. And now he doesn't. Thanks for proving my point.

So its a simple jump to: Get the Oline healthy and back to a top unit and it will be back to Dak playing more consistent.

QB 101. Already saw what he could do being a rookie. Should be an even better version if we fix the Oline next year.

Hayseed

Reaction score
Now arent you guys glad the Cowboys brass reads this board for my council and Advice?! Like I said,... Prescott needed to play. :D