Cooper Rush

NumOneQB

Reaction score
How much say did the QB Yoda himself, Kellen Moore, have to say about Rush being the backup? He’d be lucky to be a practice squad player on 31 other NFL teams after his current preseason performance...

Techsass

Reaction score
Well darn, Slater said Dak took all of his usual reps in practice. Cooper & White didn't get any extra work this week.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I hear ya Bud. But Im from Wisconsin, here you pretty much sign on with Team alcoholic at birth so at least I was already well on my way wayyyyyyyyyyyyy before Dak ever showed up! :D
Lol. I know what you mean. Linehan and JG era started it for me.

cern

Reaction score
I just want to see if he's capable of anything or not. if not, cull him from the herd. if he has something, nice to know we have a backup in case of injury to dak. would like to see some of mike white, too.

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
Man you Dak haters are some weak, couch QB mofo who couldn't start for your local neighborhood street football team.

Jelly much? Couch QB noodle arm critics.

Neither is Dak. Dak is more of a high end backup QB.
You're a bench warmer of a poster so you should carry Daks jock and lick it clean. Loser.
If Cooper appears to open up the offense and completes mid to longer passes and throws some nice timing routes gets rid of the ball quicker and doesnt fumble I say the kid has earned a chance to start against Seattle. If he struggles against Seattle just put Dak back in at halftime. Daks play has done nothing to warrant loyalty from the Cowboys coaching staff other than being a nice guy.
So throwing for 300 years builds loyalty but winning games doesn't?
You're smoking crack again before posting. Put the pipe down and use that tiny walnut brain for something else.

The NFL doesnt give two sheets what someone did two years ago. Its all about what have you done for me lately. Troy Aikman was a fantastic QB at one time,... dont want him starting at his age now though...LOL. Besides,.... Dak had the road paved for him as a rookie, anyone who knows football knows that. He basically read half the field, Read one.. read two....Run. Had the best O line in football, and a Rookie Zeke out to Prove he was the best in the game. Take that away and we now have what we have. Thats just the truth of it.

Brady had his road paved for him. In fact, when he was out for a season, some college backup QB lead them to a 10-6 record. He was drafted in the 6th round for a reason. He lost his college starting gig to a baseball player.

It's not how matters at all in life. The only thing that matters is what the result was. If Dak throws 4 INTs and 3 are in and out of the WRs hands, does it matter at all? No, it still says 4 INTs in the books and no one will remember the ball going through the WRs hands.

Dam has a career winning % better than most everyone in the league. The reasons don't really matter at all. Suck on it.

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No Offense but look who he was playing against? Teams with bad records with no top talent. White has a strong arm but one of his downfalls is he hangs onto the ball to long. We saw that during pre season and during camp practices. I would like to see him play though just to see what he has. I think Cooper and Rush both should play.
Hangs on to the ball too long? Sounds familiar

Ekspozed

Reaction score
I don't believe cooper will ever be anything other than a mid level backup. If dak comes off the field id be more intrigued with Mike white.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Im a big Dak critic of his anointed greatness without merit.....but

but no, just no to C.Rush taking over after 1 good performance
Now...does the competition open up in training camp...….yes
Just a little sarcasm! But in all honesty the Cowboys need to treat this off season as though they have no QB!