Twitter: Cooper's Injury Could Be More Serious Than Publicized

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He isn’t getting surgery.

They will give him better support in his shoes.

Rest, ice, stretches, physical therapy, etc.

Even if it still bothers him, he can play with pain management.

The only issue would be if it hurts bad enough that it reduces the speed and quickness that makes Cooper so special. But that’s a big IF. And no indication that’s the case yet.
That sounds far too convenient. They lied about the heal only being bruised and now they are lying about how simple the treatment will be. How many times do you need to be lied to before you stop buy their BS. Coop may be done for the season. Believe that!

HungryLion

Reaction score
His rote running is based on foot placement and the ability to push off at angles, if this continues into the season, I cannot see it not affecting his greatest strength, route running. This is akin to a QB having a bad throwing shoulder.

I do not think he has a history of this so this does not have to be an ongoing thing.

It could affect him, depending on severity.

If it’s a minor case, then he may be fine. He will be receiving the absolute best therapy and treatment possible for it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
That sounds far too convenient. They lied about the heal only being bruised and now they are lying about how simple the treatment will be. How many times do you need to be lied to before you stop buy their BS. Coop may be done for the season. Believe that!

Plantar fascitis rarely needs surgery to correct. Usually heals on its own. With rest and rehab.

I’m not saying it’s convenient at all. It’s not.

But it’s also not an ACL tear or Achilles rupture or other injury that NEEDS surgery to heal.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
It could affect him, depending on severity.

If it’s a minor case, then he may be fine. He will be receiving the absolute best therapy and treatment possible for it.
Yeah we have great surgeons. They even put Jaylon "Humpty Dumpty" Smith back together again.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
We haven't even played our second preseason game yet. Not concerned until they say he will be missing games. If we were playing the Littles on Sunday he would be playing.....no concerns

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Plantar fascitis rarely needs surgery to correct. Usually heals on its own. With rest and rehab.

I’m not saying it’s convenient at all. It’s not.

But it’s also not an ACL tear or Achilles rupture or other injury that NEEDS surgery to heal.
:rolleyes: Not buying the sunshine you are blow up our nether regions.

Brax

Reaction score
How did we go from having a drama free offseason to Quinn being suspended, Zeke holding out, Dak supposedly turning down on offer that overpaid him in the first place, to now Amari with a ligament injury in about two weeks time?

The joys of being a Dallas fan.
maybe there is some truth to the rumor Jerry sold his soul for that last SB

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’d take the offer off table if I was JJ. You dont pay that to a QB who gets elevated by better players around him.

You pay the big bucks to guys that make journeyman look like all pros.

LOL........EVERY single QB gets better with better players around him. You cant even understand that simple concept.

Blackrain

Reaction score
All this crap my fellow Cowboy fans is why its so important to assemble an ELITE COACHING STAFF!!!!!

So when the stars align and the perfect storm arrives in other words you have enough talent and they are pretty healthy you make use of the freakin opportunity and don't continually get out coached when you do get lucky enough to make the playoffs .

Every year is different now we have the talent but its hurt ,suspended on unwilling to fulfill there contract obligation . With some good coaching 16 or 18 could have been our year now the window is almost closed with our talent losing availability by the day ,unproven coaching and Jerry is trying to shoot a hole through the window with a BB gun big enough to save the season.

Sad to actually finally have enough talent to do something but not be able to get it on the field or coach it properly if you do

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not unless they're lying about the diagnosis now and I agree, they have a history of not telling the truth about injuries. Booger has gone so far as to openly question the severity of an injury with Barber and Ratliff. LMAO, Ratliff chased him out of the locker room and was gonna kick him some old wrinkly butt.