Coples or Decastro

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Hostile;4480462 said:
I'd move this to the Draft Zone and then say I'd take DeCastro over any pick in this draft. I think he is the perfect fit in Dallas.

Agreed.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love everything about DeCastro. Guy is big, nasty, smart, powerful, athletic and has motor that does not quit. I think he could be an all pro for us for years.

With that said. I think most scouts and coaches would have Coples rated higher and if they go by their board they would take Coples.

Both could be considered needs but if one is rated higher than the other you take him because is higher rated and fills a need.

But man oh man I like that DeCastro kid.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Coples. Not as close as many would think IMO if Jerry had the choice. Pass rushers, especially with Coples' size, athleticism, production and upside, are just more valuable.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Unfortunately I do not think Dallas will end up with either. Coples will go prior to the pick and Decastro will not get selected if he is still there. If they are both there then Dallas will nab Coples. Since Dallas needs pass rush just as bad as O-line, I guess I would be good either way.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Coples has ADMITTED he takes it easy.

NEVER take a player who admits that.

Never take a player who does not have a constant motor

Most of those that watched Coples say he takes a LOT of plays off

BigMac6

Reaction score
ufcrules1;4480450 said:
Say at the 14th pick we have the choice between these 2 players. Who would you take? Or would you take someone completely different?

It's like asking if we like more a Rolls or a Bentley...Well I'm going with David "Bentley" DeCastro.:laugh2: