Copy Cat League

manster4ever

Reaction score
Do you guys think Connor Cook of Michigan State could be a good match for the team?

Loaded question. I've watched every game he's ever played as I'm an MSU alum. He's very hot and cold. The idiotic narrative put forth by McShay of ESPN that he's not a good locker room guy is simply untrue. He's a little aloof and immature at times but when the game's on the line he is nails. Uncanny ability to convert 3rd and 4th down plays.

He has surpassed every MSU QB record, including those set buy Kirk Cousins. I love Cook, but is he the right guy for this team and this city? Maybe, if they can trade down and get him in the 20's like GBay did with A.Rodgers. Cook will need grooming but the size, intangibles and ability to win when the chips are down are established. I don't feel he's a guy they're looking at closely but IF he falls...who knows?

Fmart322

Reaction score
Loved your reply, I agree with you 100%.
I hate that were always muddled in mediocrity.
I'm hoping this season sends a message that it's time to get Romo's replacement because you can't count on him anymore to stay healthy. (Romo's tough, I get it)
I hope that made sense.

Your way of thinking is why JJ laughs all the way to the bank. Because as long as fans think that being in the bottom of the league is ok because we are always fighting for a spot , he has no reason to change . Take a minute and do something. Go look at how many teams have been to SB's or how many teams have been to conference championship games since the last time we were. Teams like Oakland, Detroit, Jax, SF, Sea, Ariz, Arz, Cincy, TB, STL, NY and NY, Philly, Balt, Tenn, Wa, NO, etc have all been more successful than us. I'm not even talking about the good teams. Just the franchises we mistakenly call horrible. Is being "in the hunt" every year fine with you? If you went "hunting" every year for 20 years and never got anything, you'd be considered a horrible hunter. How many of your hunting buddies would want you to take them hunting? What if you "hunted" for a spouse, or a job for 20 years but never found one. You'd be considered a failure. You'd have to make major changes to turn your life around. It would be sad, and people would feel sorry for you. Others would laugh and constantly question your stability.

That's what our beloved Cowboys have turned into. A Sad and Unstable franchise that everyone laughs at . And now they aren't just laughing at the team. They laugh at, and feel sorry for the fans for continuing to suffer. I will always be a fan and bleed blue and silver. But it's time for us to realize we are a franchise more like the Browns, Texans, and Jags and less like the Pats, Steelers, or Packers.