Video: Corby Davidson on Bijan Robinson being picked by The Cowboys in the 1st Round

triplets_93

Reaction score
Ticket Tuesday: Corby Davidson says Bijan Robinson 'almost makes too much sense' for Cowboys

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Id be ok with bijan but would you guys call me crazy if i prefered the kid out of alabama? I would love to have him in a cowboys uniform. Him and the TE from georgia are the 2 guys id love us to select if we got them in the first and second round id be so happy.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I have herd that 1st round draft picks are a waste of time and money. The best RB's come in the later rounds 7th rounders are great lets find one of them dime a dozen guys yippie Kya

T-RO

Reaction score
Bijan aint gonna last till the 26th pick, not after the combine he just had, so this point is moot.
Agreed.

Wish we could dump Zeke, sign-and-trade Pollard while has great value...then double dip with Bijan anchoring the class...but that's my silly pipe dream.

This is a very thin class for offensive playmakers and Bijan looks very, very special. He might not last 15 picks.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have herd that 1st round draft picks are a waste of time and money. The best RB's come in the later rounds 7th rounders are great lets find one of them dime a dozen guys yippie Kya
Yeah the ones saying Zeke or any RB is a wasted pick in the 1st round are the same ones saying take Robinson in the 1st.
Couch GM's are great entertainment, and there are many on here.
Yeah fans opinions are fine though. It is what we are here for. Some are just funny in contradiction.

I would be fine with a RB in the 1st round if he is the BPA. And if they decide to release Zeke so are in the need of a RB.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Robinson love reminds me of the Kyle Pitts to Dallas rumors in 21. I remember every draftnick and YouTuber wanted us to get him.

Sydla

Reaction score
That's really not what people have said but keep on keeping on, I guess.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah the ones saying Zeke or any RB is a wasted pick in the 1st round are the same ones saying take Robinson in the 1st.
Couch GM's are great entertainment, and there are many on here.
Yeah fans opinions are fine though. It is what we are here for. Some are just funny in contradiction.

I would be fine with a RB in the 1st round if he is the BPA. And if they decide to release Zeke so are in the need of a RB.
- I still think taking Elliott was a mistake

- We didn't get great return on taking Elliott (only a few playoff wins)

- I wouldn't take any TB in the first round unless the draft board was completely barren

- Teams continually show they can build really good run games with investments in the OL, scheme and then use resources (cap and high picks) for more important needs.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Would love to get Robinson, been a fan of his for a while. Guy will be an instant impact player both running and receiving. I seriously doubt he will be there for the Cowboys and as much I like him would not move up to get him. If the object of the draft is to bring in players who can come in and make a big impact on their team then Robinson clearly has that.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
- I still think taking Elliott was a mistake

- We didn't get great return on taking Elliott (only a few playoff wins)

- I wouldn't take any TB in the first round unless the draft board was completely barren

- Teams continually show they can build really good run games with investments in the OL, scheme and then use resources (cap and high picks) for more important needs.
Yes now they do. When Elliot was selected it was somewhat different approach IMO.
I was fine with them taking Elliot. But I really wanted a QB 1st round, and Henry in the 2nd round.

We got Zeke and later on Dak, and another wasted 2nd round pick.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would love to get Robinson, been a fan of his for a while. Guy will be an instant impact player both running and receiving. I seriously doubt he will be there for the Cowboys and as much I like him would not move up to get him. If the object of the draft is to bring in players who can come in and make a big impact on their team then Robinson clearly has that.
The more I seen Robinson play last year the more I liked him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm already preparing myself to be heartbroken when Bijan gets picked right in front of us.
Gibbs would be a great consolation prize.
Seen one mock draft where Robinson is going to the Eagles.
I would hate that. But some on here would probably love it.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Bijan will be gone before 26 so we don’t have to worry about him.

I’m more worried about us wasting a 1st round pick on Gibbs and then wondering why continuing to pump high draft picks and money into RB doesn’t win us Super Bowls.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't even think about Bijan cause he's not making to Dallas, especially after seeing his Combine performance. I expect Robinson to be an Eagle at pick #10.