Video: Corby Davidson on Bijan Robinson being picked by The Cowboys in the 1st Round

J-man

Reaction score
He is the only RB in this class I'd take in rd 1. I have and will continue to advocate for taking a top tier RB in rd1 every 4-5 years. I think in todays NFL it's the smartest way to get the most out of your RB's, at the lowest cost of investment.

RB's have a shelf life of 3-7 years in the NFL. They want paid big $ after their rookie deals because of the amount of payload they carry for the team. Why give a new big a** contract to a almost done RB? Why sign a vet instead, who is basically in the same boat?
Yes grabbing a RB in the mid rounds is the best way to do it, if they are good enough, but they aren't always the home runs you think and expect. There are not nearly as many misses on the top tier RBs as the later rd guys so I say grab them when you need them, use them and let them go when the deal is up.

Sydla

Reaction score
Unless Philly has some sort of philosophical change of heart when it comes to TBs, they are not going to use the 10th pick on a TB.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
The Robinson love reminds me of the Kyle Pitts to Dallas rumors in 21. I remember every draftnick and YouTuber wanted us to get him.
Yup Pitts was supposed to be a generational talent that would make the Offense, Defense and special teams better. The Cure for Dakness...

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yup Pitts was supposed to be a generational talent that would make the Offense, Defense and special teams better. The Cure for Dakness...
It isn’t Pitts fault that the Atlanta Falcons are criminally stupid and can’t manage to get him the ball.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
If he lasted till 26 we be just stupid not to take him. Don't overthink it. BPA makes too much sense.
Oh I agree, as a UT alumni I would love to draft him.........but he is not lasting until 26.............I am already mentally preparing myself for the Eagles to draft him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The Robinson love reminds me of the Kyle Pitts to Dallas rumors in 21. I remember every draftnick and YouTuber wanted us to get him.
Considering half the posters on this board are UT alumni (myself included;)), its not surprising that Bijan is getting all the love.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Keep an eye Eagles trading for Derrick Henry.......read Titans will get no more than a 3rd rounder.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm already preparing myself to be heartbroken when Bijan gets picked right in front of us.
Gibbs would be a great consolation prize.
I think the Eagles add a new weapon or two.

We would be wise to keep up.

So Gibbs does make sense. But I think he's the better back.