Corey Davis: RKG, my draft crush

AzorAhai

Reaction score
WR1

I'm really curious how his story is going to play out on draft day. He already has the FBS knock on him, but if he's unable to participate in the combine drills or have a pro day due to his surgery, I foresee a little bit of a slide. Teams want to see speed and agility with numbers behind them.

It probably won't be far enough to get close to the Cowboys though. This is not a top heavy WR class with only 2 1st Rd locks. The sheer lack of top end WRs will probably keep him relatively high. :(

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Game over if he does.

Yep...
Dpicks.gif

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Just hoping this kid doesn't end up in Philly honestly.
lmao why? Philly needs 3 legit receivers and a runner. He'd rot away with that red headed donkey throwing to him anyway

Bigdog

Reaction score
He was another one I was hoping could fly under the radar and get to our pick. Looks like that is not going to happen.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I know I've been harping on defensive help but I would be 100% fine with taking Davis. 100%.

That dude is legit and is going to be a star.

Heck, I wouldn't complain about a small move up to get him, and I'm not normally a big WR guy.

He will likely be BPA by a mile over any pass rusher.

ghst187

Reaction score
I know I've been harping on defensive help but I would be 100% fine with taking Davis. 100%.

Heck, I wouldn't complain about a small move up to get him, and I'm not normally a big WR guy.

100% agree with this

Sydla

Reaction score
lmao why? Philly needs 3 legit receivers and a runner. He'd rot away with that red headed donkey throwing to him anyway

Matthews is a solid slot, #3. They are probably going to sign someone as well. It's been rumored they will be all over Jeffries if he's allowed to hit FA. They also are said to be interested in Stills.

Frankly, next year, if they had Jeffries, Davis and Matthews that's as good as the threesome we would trot out.

That being said, I suspect if they do get a guy like Jeffries, they'll go CB or OL in the first round.

Sydla

Reaction score
If Davis falls to 28, you probably have to take him. The value would be too great to pass up.

RS12

Reaction score
Welp Philly writers are saying he and Dalvin Cook are top targets.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Carolina needs a running back. Fournette to the Panthers is about the surest prediction in this draft if he drops to their slot.
They need offense in general around Cam. OL help, WR and RB. I still need to see more teams go RB that early before I'm convinced they've all bought in. Of course it is Carolina, so they'll probably take a DE or something lol.

rwalters31

Reaction score
100% agree with this

No WR as a BPA will be rated over a Pass Rusher, no way no how!! This is the type of draft decision that Jerry Jones has been making in our 21 years of no Super Bowl!!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No WR as a BPA will be rated over a Pass Rusher, no way no how!! This is the type of draft decision that Jerry Jones has been making in our 21 years of no Super Bowl!!
Take the player that is most likely to be a star. WR is a big need for the Cowboys.

If you draft a great player, everything works out. If your draft a bust or a mediocre player in the 1st round, you lose regardless of position.