Corey Davis: RKG, my draft crush

Sydla

Reaction score
Welp Philly writers are saying he and Dalvin Cook are top targets.

I'd prefer they take Cook in that scenario. Pederson is a Reid disciple. They talk about the importance of the run game but then bizarrely often seem to just forget it exists.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
They need offense in general around Cam. OL help, WR and RB. I still need to see more teams go RB that early before I'm convinced they've all bought in. Of course it is Carolina, so they'll probably take a DE or something lol.

The Panthers selected two big receivers in consecutive drafts. They have Olsen as TE. I still don't think Cam is a disciplined passer. He needs to be protected with a running game too. That's why I think if Fournette is there, the Panthers would be foolish not to take him. You can double back for OL in the second and third rounds or pick up Leary off the street. ;)

The Panthers will be a serious threat if they pick up Fournette. I'd say they'd be back in the Super Bowl hunt.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The Panthers selected two big receivers in consecutive drafts. They have Olsen as TE. I still don't think Cam is a disciplined passer. He needs to be protected with a running game too. That's why I think if Fournette is there, the Panthers would be foolish not to take him. You can double back for OL in the second and third rounds or pick up Leary off the street. ;)

The Panthers will be a serious threat if they pick up Fournette. I'd say they'd be back in the Super Bowl hunt.
Possibly so. I do think they need more of a speed guy though. Funchess is a more like a TE and Benjamin is another slow, big WR. They sorely need someone like Davis to add to the mix. At minimum I don't think it's a slam dunk for RB which has proven to be easier to fill later than other positions. Of course I'm not nearly as high on Fournette as most so that plays a part in this for me.

Gaede

Reaction score
Take Davis in a second. Unfortunately, it's a moot point. He won't be there