Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Damn right. He plays like I post.
giphy.gif

With wild abandon?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Watching him play at Penn State gave many of us Staters goosebumps. We knew he was special. What's better? The kid' on my favorite NFL team.

Reactions: CWR

plymkr

Reaction score
That's really encouraging having an unbiased, unemotional opinion of Parsons being the best edge rusher in the league. It's nice hearing that from someone not related to the Cowboys. That's how you know he's a beast. If he's been the best edge rusher in the league this year is it wise to have him switch positions now?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's really encouraging having an unbiased, unemotional opinion of Parsons being the best edge rusher in the league. It's nice hearing that from someone not related to the Cowboys. That's how you know he's a beast. If he's been the best edge rusher in the league this year is it wise to have him switch positions now?

He's too good of a pass rusher for him to ever drop back in coverage most of the time. If the Cowboys do that they are complete and total idiots.

That's fine to play him everywhere but he should pass rush more than anything.

plymkr

Reaction score
He's too good of a pass rusher for him to ever drop back in coverage most of the time. If the Cowboys do that they are complete and total idiots.

I agree. If he's dominating the edge why take him off of it. Unless they move him around to rush the passer. If they have him play traditional LBer and dropping into coverage then we're wasting talent.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
He was on the Herd yesterday and said Micah was the best pass rusher he had seen on film all year.

I have said the past month, he is even better than Myles Garrett this year....Garrett is a one trick pony on a team that will likely miss the playoffs. Parsons is DPOY if this is a fair vote. He's got DROY wrapped up.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I have said the past month, he is even better than Myles Garrett this year....Garrett is a one trick pony on a team that will likely miss the playoffs. Parsons is DPOY if this is a fair vote. He's got DROY wrapped up.

You think TJ Watt is still a possibility for the award if the Steelers miss the playoffs?

plasticman

Reaction score
I just love watching videos about Micah Parsons. Some of the narrator's tones seem like they are in awe of him. They can't believe what they are describing.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Watching Parsons is a joy for us who like really good defenses. Give this man DPOY, and bring in even more quality defenders to help him this offseason.

I have to say..that stunt DQ drawed up vs the Broncos was f'ing awesome!

Mr_437

Reaction score
I agree. If he's dominating the edge why take him off of it. Unless they move him around to rush the passer. If they have him play traditional LBer and dropping into coverage then we're wasting talent.
If Parsons wasn't in coverage at slot CB vs the Saints..Kearse doesn't have the opportunity to get a pick. I don't think #11 is a waste anywhere, but I agree he's a terror rushing the paaser.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

I agree with you. But I believe another problem is the coaches are terrified by their LB play without Parsons in that mix.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Shout out to NFL MATCHUP. The best football show on tv. Maybe the only good show on espn.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I need to see all 3 rush the passer. Please.

Flashbacks to 90’s Cowboys jailbreak type of pass rush.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
"The best edge pass rusher in the NFL this season". That is HIGH PRAISE coming from a man that makes a living watching NFL video footage incessantly. Cosell is an expert at dissecting plays and players and providing detailed analysis of what their strengths & weakness are. It's good to know that a guy who's seen L.T., Reggie White, Charles Haley and all the greatest pass rushers to ever play, give OUR GUY the respect he deserves.