Twitter: Cosell acknowledges Micah's magnificence

TheHerd

Reaction score
There's a lot of bad things to say about the Cowboys, but anyone with a functioning brain knows Micah is a special player. DPOY isn't out of the question.

ultron

Reaction score
so is this dude related to Howard Cosell because if not what kind of stroke does he carry? all kidding aside Parson is Beast!!!

Time to get an 11 jersey
He’s Howard Cosell’s nephew and has been with nfl films for like 40 years, Greg knows his **** as well as anyone walking planet earth today & he gives a completely unbiased opinion. Dudes a legend tbh.

If he had that ‘edginess’ that his uncle had, he would be filthy rich and famous but he’s the opposite of Howard.

ultron

Reaction score
Free agents will want to play here if we can keep Parsons, Quinn, Randy Gregory, Jayron Kearse, DLaw, and Trevon. We have to invest in this side of the ball but they have done well in the draft; and there’s a fair amount of luck that goes into drafting (had Denver not taken Paxton lynch - Jerry was making moves to get him & if he got him, there would be no Dak in Dallas. Not many thought we’d miss out on Horn & Surtain and then move back 2 spots with our arch nemesis so they can get the Heisman award winning WR that they desperately needed and then the Giants passed on Micah Parsons as well. I think if they re-did the draft, the Jags would take Micah #1 overall, but we got him 12th overall. I also think that CeeDee Lamb is one of the top 5 players in last years draft and we got him with the 17th pick. It’s still insane that CeeDee fell to the 17th pick.. I know hindsight 20/20 but if this franchise continues to draft this well - we may have something serious real soon.