Could Bill Cowher be next coaches of Deadskin?

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
From Pro Football talk I gets the following quotes at be low:

... if a high-revenue team like the Commanders is willing to throw $8 million, $9 million, $10 million or more at Cowher come 2008, it'd be hard to fault him for securing his family's future.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Look to me like Danny boy already know Gibbs over his head in this won. Prolly gonna be a lots of fireworks and backstabbings once the wheels come off the Deadskins bandwagon and them losses done built up to bad team levels with they collapse and all.

Oh man will be fun to watch the buzzards circling that teams and people jumping off ship like rats scurrying abouts. Also expect to see Williams and Al Saunders have a parking lot knives fight with them trying to steal the team from Gibbs and grab they pieces of Snyders overflow moneys belt before things go complete haywired!

Will be like a band of pirates fighting to the death--- walking planks forcing made ends to do biddings most fowl and rob loot pill aging two! Cutlass and peg legs and scurvy etc. etc. Har har matey!

HA ha ha!! Will be loads of fun a watching them fall down and turns on each other!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Like I said before, there must be a "little clique" of coaches and players in the NFL that tell each other, "Hey, you want to make some big cash, fast...go talk to Lil Danny"!

:lmao:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowher is closer to retirement than becoming the next head coach of the Redstinks.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Quote:
... if a high-revenue team like the Commanders is willing to throw $8 million, $9 million, $10 million or more at Cowher come 2008, it'd be hard to fault him for securing his family's future.

How the he|_|_ is his family NOT secure??? Doesn't one of his daughters play college basketball at Princeton??? I guess when one kid goes to an Ivy league college, life in the RV park kind of sucks doesn't it...

Oh now I see what they mean... He's gonna secure his family's future for the next 5 or 6 generations... NOW I GET IT... DURRRRR!!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not likely. Cowher's a heavy-duty spitter and Snyder's kinda short. Danny would drown during the first argument between the two of them.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasEast said:
Not likely. Cowher's a heavy-duty spitter and Snyder's kinda short. Danny would drown during the first argument between the two of them.

:laugh1:

Besides that...the RedStinks already have their own "spitter"!

:star:

MossBurner

Reaction score
Either Al Saunders or Gregg Williams will be the next head coach of the Commanders. Probably GW.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars said:

Besides that...the RedStinks already have their own "spitter"!

:star:
Taylor's spitting happened unexpectedly. Cowher's a 24/7, take no prisoners, spitter. Taylor's no threat to Snyder as a spitter. Now, if Danny wants to jack one of his ATV's...

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...the Skins job if he was let go from Pitt. He's always been with one employer and I don't think he needs to consider another one unless he had no choice.

Why would he take the headaches? Unless Steeler ownership makes the decision, I can't see Cowher making a dumb one.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I would have to think about it for a minute. Snyder mouths of on Taylor and the thug whacks him. Now how to respond....

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
MossBurner said:
Either Al Saunders or Gregg Williams will be the next head coach of the Commanders. Probably GW.

Yeah, who knows?

But, what I like is that your team has all these high-priced coaches...eventually fighting it out among themselves to be the next coach of the RedStinks...cause the money is there, and Lil Snyder just GIVES it away..

When it comes to "big money", you cannot trust anyone! When you lose "trust" because the next coach/player wants the big money...you lose "chemistry" from the top of the FO on down.....! And, it trickles down to you RedStinks! :lmao2:

You can try to buy your way through life...but, it won't make you happy!

Listen...everyone knows where Lil Spiders wallet is...and they are coming to get some of their share!

:lmao2:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy said:
Cowher is closer to retirement than becoming the next head coach of the Redstinks.

I don't think so.......the retirement 'talk' we hear of is only for re-signing purposes. Cowher is the farthest thing from retirement.

If the Steelers don't come up with the $, someone like Snyder will.

You'll see the $ head coaches recieve double in the next 2-3 years.

burmafrd

Reaction score
After being in the rooney organization for so long, there is no way that he would want anything to do with the circus in DC.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DallasEast said:
Now, if Danny wants to jack one of his ATV's...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope Lil Danny tries to steal back some of his money that he gave away to the Sean kid....!

Sean would gun him down...! :eek:

That might be the best thing for the RedStink organization!

MossBurner

Reaction score
5Stars said:
But, what I like is that your team has all these high-priced coaches...eventually fighting it out among themselves to be the next coach of the RedStinks...cause the money is there, and Lil Snyder just GIVES it away..
What the hell are you talking about here? Who are these high priced coordinators already on the team fighting with each other to become the head coach?

The truth is that Joe Gibbs will retire within the next 5 years. Al Saunders was hired this offseason almost immediately after Gregg Williams signed a contract with a not so discrete clause that all but assures he will take over when Gibbs steps down. Perhaps these men foresaw any potential conflict and came to an agreement... Your version makes more sense in Dallas, though.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sarge said:
I don't think so.......the retirement 'talk' we hear of is only for re-signing purposes. Cowher is the farthest thing from retirement.

I don't buy the retirement talk either. I also agree, HC pay is getting ready to shoot through the roof.

BTW, evening Sarge. :)

lspain1

Reaction score
Sarge said:

I'm sure the rest of the owners will thank Snyder as they are forced to write ever larger checks to the coaching staffs based on his actions. Of course Jerruh paid Parcells some bucks as well, but not so much to the coordinators!

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
A) This is PFT saying this stuff.

B) Despite it being PFT, they are still hypothesizing.

C) It's Gregg Williams' job, Saunders isn't a consideration unless something happens to Williams.

Rich..........