Could Bill Cowher be next coaches of Deadskin?

MS17

Reaction score
Cowher and his wife are nearing completion of a very large home here in Raleigh (NC), where Ms. Cowher and he met in college (Cowher was a LB at NC State). I think I read last month where that has fueled rumors in Pittsburgh that he may be thinking retirement. Of course, BP has a large home he built in NY, so that may be the trend now.

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
MossBurner said:
What the hell are you talking about here? Who are these high priced coordinators already on the team fighting with each other to become the head coach?

The truth is that Joe Gibbs will retire within the next 5 years. Al Saunders was hired this offseason almost immediately after Gregg Williams signed a contract with a not so discrete clause that all but assures he will take over when Gibbs steps down. Perhaps these men foresaw any potential conflict and came to an agreement... Your version makes more sense in Dallas, though.

I laughs me up with entertane after readings above. Ha ha ha (me laughing).

This post is proof depositive that Deadskins fans suffer from denile of major portionates!

For the record Money Grub Snyder paid Greg Williams more millions than any defense cordnate in the leagues to keep him from interviews for head coach in off season.

Greg Williams say to Snyder during negotiate time that he wanna head coach when Gibbs get axed-- THEN SNYDER PROMISE HIM HE GET THE JOB--- BUT OLD WILLIAMS HE HAVE HIS DOUBTINGS ON SNYDER (BECAUSE HE LIE AND CHANGING MIND ALL THE TIME) SO HE DEMAND EXTRA MONEYS IF SNYDER HIRE SOMEONES ELSE FOR HEAD COACH.

Problem is that Snyder don't not give a damninations on paying out millions for someone to do nothing-- look at Spurer Nervous Turner Schittenheimer Bruce Smiths Laver Coles Deon Sanders Trotter etc etc. So him agree on that clause don't not mean nothing on that.

Now to make matters even worser Snyder go ahead and forces Gibbs to give up offensive cordnate postings and he hired Colnel "chicken man" Sanders to take over the offenses and done paid him more money than any other offensive in the leagus for privlege of doing so. Of course Gibbs-- who busy stuffing Snyders wasted money in his own bank accountings-- is playing good soldier and saying it his idea to get the colnel but I no better.

Then to top it off you best believes they some secret agreeings that the chicken man Sanders gonna get promised in his contractual a whole bucket load of money if he don't get head coach after Gibbs takes the money and go to racing cars again.

So expect a major fight to the death for who take over next head coachings and expects much ugly two boot! With players coaches fans and even you're belove ExtremeDeadSkins fallin a part at seems over this big questions.

I expects rioting on the streets of DC with wil;ding gang tipes breaking store windows burning churchs and carryings off pretty women folk into the back of panel vans and such.

This makes me happy with thoughts to come.

I laughs at DeadSkin ignoreants!:laugh1:

BlueWave

Reaction score
I've said it before, I really think Cowher would love to be the Coach to take the Browns to the promise land. That is where he played and lived before becoming the coach in Pittsburgh. Crennel will get a few years, but if nothing happens, I could see this. It would be similar to Parcells going from the Patriots to the Jets.

1fisher

Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
I laughs me up with entertane after readings above. Ha ha ha (me laughing).

This post is proof depositive that Deadskins fans suffer from denile of major portionates!

For the record Money Grub Snyder paid Greg Williams more millions than any defense cordnate in the leagues to keep him from interviews for head coach in off season.

Greg Williams say to Snyder during negotiate time that he wanna head coach when Gibbs get axed-- THEN SNYDER PROMISE HIM HE GET THE JOB--- BUT OLD WILLIAMS HE HAVE HIS DOUBTINGS ON SNYDER (BECAUSE HE LIE AND CHANGING MIND ALL THE TIME) SO HE DEMAND EXTRA MONEYS IF SNYDER HIRE SOMEONES ELSE FOR HEAD COACH.

Problem is that Snyder don't not give a damninations on paying out millions for someone to do nothing-- look at Spurer Nervous Turner Schittenheimer Bruce Smiths Laver Coles Deon Sanders Trotter etc etc. So him agree on that clause don't not mean nothing on that.

Now to make matters even worser Snyder go ahead and forces Gibbs to give up offensive cordnate postings and he hired Colnel "chicken man" Sanders to take over the offenses and done paid him more money than any other offensive in the leagus for privlege of doing so. Of course Gibbs-- who busy stuffing Snyders wasted money in his own bank accountings-- is playing good soldier and saying it his idea to get the colnel but I no better.

Then to top it off you best believes they some secret agreeings that the chicken man Sanders gonna get promised in his contractual a whole bucket load of money if he don't get head coach after Gibbs takes the money and go to racing cars again.

So expect a major fight to the death for who take over next head coachings and expects much ugly two boot! With players coaches fans and even you're belove ExtremeDeadSkins fallin a part at seems over this big questions.

I expects rioting on the streets of DC with wil;ding gang tipes breaking store windows burning churchs and carryings off pretty women folk into the back of panel vans and such.

This makes me happy with thoughts to come.

I laughs at DeadSkin ignoreants!:laugh1:

Leotis..... you cracks me up!!!!!:lmao2: :lmao2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
leotisbrown said:
Problem is that Snyder don't not give a damninations on paying out millions for someone to do nothing-- look at Spurer Nervous Turner, Schittenheimer Bruce Smiths Laver Coles Deon Sanders Trotter etc etc. So him agree on that clause don't not mean nothing on that.

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Schittenheimer

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: