Could Cowboys beat the Ravens?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Oh yeah definitely, I was just saying how good we looked last weekend in the post game thread

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Could the Cowboys beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ?
How would we fare against them if they were on our schedule this year ?
What would be our chances ?
That was ridiculous how they totally whooped up on the Rams , on both sides of the ball.

Ravens have dismantled three highly regarded defensive minds in Carroll, Belichek and Wade Phillips
and next week they face another very good defensive unit in the Niners, I believe.
I'm trying to look back and see who was the only team to even beat the Ravens this year.

I couldn't help but imagine how we the Cowboys would match up vs Ravens.
Nooooooooooooo!
:laugh:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Ravens are the best team in the nfl. Dallas isnt even in the top 16.

There was a time when this team had special players, back when we were winning rings,, we have some really good players now, no different than most teams.

HotDog37

Reaction score
There was a time when this team had special players, back when we were winning rings,, we have some really good players now, no different than most teams.

2016 team. Romo, Murray and the rest. We were actually a very good team better than what we have now. The only equalizer would be a very prime Zeke - a 3 year ago Zeke. 2016 team with proper coaching could have won 1-2 Superbowls.

CB61

Reaction score
That was ridiculous how they totally whooped up on the Rams , on both sides of the ball.

Ravens have dismantled three highly regarded defensive minds in Carroll, Belichek and Wade Phillips
and next week they face another very good defensive unit in the Niners, I believe.
I'm trying to look back and see who was the only team to even beat the Ravens this year.

Maybe if someone tied up Lamar Jackson so he couldn't play that would be about the only way given the state of the Cowboys are in right now but you know what they say Any Given Sunday? I wouldn't give it a high percentage of success

kevinhickey

Reaction score

Ravens have a winning record, right. I answered your question.

NickZepp

Reaction score
You can't beat a lot of NFL teams today with the worst line play in the league. Dallas has one of the worst offensive lines in the league and one of the worst defensive lines in the league.

BigTx66

Reaction score
You can't beat a lot of NFL teams today with the worst line play in the league. Dallas has one of the worst offensive lines in the league and one of the worst defensive lines in the league.

Absolutely spot on! Just an embarrassing bunch of overpaid and overhyped players with no leadership or energy other than to gouge the idiotic ownership for more money in their contracts. There would be a mercy rule invoked if this gutless collection of players and JV coaches played the current Ravens. Hope you enjoy your holiday, PT Barnum (Jones....aka idiot)

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score

The Ravens would be the Cowboys by 30

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The Cowboys can’t even beat a winning team. Don’t know what prompted the OP to start this thread.