Could Cowboys beat the Ravens?

Big_D

Reaction score
Any given Sunday.. unless it's a Sunday in January then no.

Last edited:

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Hell yes we can beat them, we can beat anybody ******!!! The problems is the Cowboys always beat themselves, that has always always been the narrative in Dallas..Poor coaching and players that just don't have the mental capacity to not make mistakes in critical situations....The word "If always is the topic of discussion with our beloved Cowboys after a win or a loss for the last gazillion years..If only we had a great coach? If only we would have went for it on 4th down? If only we could have gotten 14pts?? If if if!!!!lol. These Cowboys can't get out of there own way!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Based on everything I’ve seen of the Cowboys this season they would lose by 2 or more scores to the Ravens. They would never be able to contain Lamar Jackson. If Jeff Driskel could put up 51 yards rushing on the Cowboys, Lamar Jackson could easily go for 100 or more. He is the ultimate dual threat QB in the NFL. Baltimore may be the best team in the league right now, the Cowboys could never stay with them. We have too many issues with gap containment to contain Lamar Jackson and the Ravens potent rushing attack. The Cowboys are going to have their hands full tomorrow with Buffalo and Josh Allen.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This team can beat anyone. As mentioned millions of times over & over again, it's the poor conservative playbook, special teams, defense etc...

When management is poor, it will show on the field.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our D would look like the Keystone cops trying to defend Lamar Jackson. Be thankful the Ravens aren’t on our schedule the next few weeks.

Proof

Reaction score
The Ravens are hot but let's not forget they lost 40-24 to the Browns, in Baltimore. They aren't winning 45-6 every week.

But do I like the Cowboys chances against them? Hardly. :muttley:

Possible per the browns. Unlikely per the Cowboys.

they’d run it down our throats

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3hqj8c.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could the Cowboys beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ?
How would we fare against them if they were on our schedule this year ?
What would be our chances ?
That was ridiculous how they totally whooped up on the Rams , on both sides of the ball.

Ravens have dismantled three highly regarded defensive minds in Carroll, Belichek and Wade Phillips
and next week they face another very good defensive unit in the Niners, I believe.
I'm trying to look back and see who was the only team to even beat the Ravens this year.

I couldn't help but imagine how we the Cowboys would match up vs Ravens.
After dismantling the Dolphins in week 1, the Ravens scored in the 20s for their next 6 games. Both their losses came in those games: the Chiefs just outscored them and the Browns took the ball away three times. But the Ravens have scored over 30 in each of their last five games and over 40 in their last three. I daresay they've gotten better at running that offense.

I think they take Dallas apart. But I think that's simply because they're the best team in the NFL...and Dallas isn't.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Dallas is just the type of team to underwhelm many Sunday's and beat a team like the Ravens. Remember they were dismantled by Cleveland. The best version of our squad "could" beat the Ravens. At home at our best. Depends on when also. Ravens are red hot right now. They may hit a valley.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Don’t make me laugh! Have you seen our defense tackle?
Jackson would humiliate our defense, especially our secondary who can’t tackle for beans.

blueblood70

Reaction score
No chance. None.
iguess you dont look around at sports..never is not a word id use..low possibility sure but SFA just knocked off duke, we've seen this story before.. any given sunday..ive seen the impossible done many times..

words like never/always just do not work in sports..

I give us competitive chance on neutral field indoors where weathers not factor..sure..

Whyjerry

Reaction score
iguess you dont look around at sports..never is not a word id use..low possibility sure but SFA just knocked off duke, we've seen this story before.. any given sunday..ive seen the impossible done many times..

words like never/always just do not work in sports..

I give us competitive chance on neutral field indoors where weathers not factor..sure..

I am basing this on 25 years of futility.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Could the Cowboys beat Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ?
How would we fare against them if they were on our schedule this year ?
What would be our chances ?
That was ridiculous how they totally whooped up on the Rams , on both sides of the ball.

Ravens have dismantled three highly regarded defensive minds in Carroll, Belichek and Wade Phillips
and next week they face another very good defensive unit in the Niners, I believe.
I'm trying to look back and see who was the only team to even beat the Ravens this year.

I couldn't help but imagine how we the Cowboys would match up vs Ravens.
The team I saw lose to the Jets could not. The team I saw blow out the Eagles possibly could. Who really knows with this team. That’s what so frustrating. I have no faith that the coaching staff would properly prepare for them either.

Valkyr

Reaction score
They could beat them at badminton, maybe. Or Parcheesi.

But they would lose at Rock, Paper, Scissors because Garrett would call 'rock' every time.

Brooksey

Reaction score
the answer is no, have you seen the middle of our defense against the run?