Could Cowboys trade for DT Aaron Donald? **merged**

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
He'll be turning 29 in the 2019 season. We'll probably have someone much cheaper and 4 years younger in Maliek Collins. I don't see us signing him. Should've drafted him. Our loss.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Jerry can pull off a trade for Donald without killing the future, I will drink a glass of JW Blue in his honor :thumbup:

windjc

Reaction score
They are all an issue, just that the DE's stick out worst.
Our DL is middle of the pack. They aren't the worst in the league by a long shot. We were top half of the league in sacks last year and also against the run.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would consider for a 2nd max.

You not trading for Aaron Donald. You are trading for the right to sign Aaron Donald to a massive long term contract as opposed to waiting until he is a free agent. We got bite hard overpaying for Roy Williams in a similar scenario. They wont pay that kings ransom again

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I would consider for a 2nd max.

You not trading for Aaron Donald. You are trading for the right to sign Aaron Donald to a massive long term contract as opposed to waiting until he is a free agent. We got bite hard overpaying for Roy Williams in a similar scenario. They wont pay that kings ransom again
Any team making a deal the rams would except are going to have a contract agreed to before the trade is finalized.