Could Dak be hurting himself in the gym?

dwreck27

Reaction score
I never thought Tony was the pinnacle of football fitness other than maybe his rookie season...

Reason why he prbly switched from Basketball to golf as a recreational/ hobby sport

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
no everybody was hurt, that's the excuse for Dak. the whole offensive line, zeke suspended and Dak's QB coach was hurt too.........lmao.. nobody figured out hes a short pass QB

jay94

Reaction score
Unless he has a less than 6% body fat I don't buy this for a second. That being said he needs to focus, on throwing the back shoulder fade and throwing off his back foot, and passes over 20 yards. I will root for this kid all day, it was a mistake letting him take Romo's job, but time to move on from that. Disillusioned Cowboy fans WHO only watch the Cowboys SHOCKER, your team was always overrated and CARRIED, whether by the media or by you grasping on to a couple of highlight reels.

I'm passed Romo at this point, but don't expect Dak to elevate players game like Romo did, whether it be Dez, or the arena squad number 2 receiver on this squad who gave up 14 points on his own this year.