Could Dallas get 2 1st round draft picks for Parsons?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I would trade him for 2 1st in the draft in a heartbeat but would ask for 3rd or a 2nd also
Greedy, but I would easily take 2 1sts and let MP leave, just for draft stock to move up for a dart throw on a real franchise QB.
MP is basically worthless on this roster but holds mega value to other teams with draft picks to spare.
Would be fine with Will working up the board to grab a decent prospect in this rich QB class.
If you are never brave enough to throw that dart that you will never be lucky enough to hit the bullseye.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
He's tradeable being he is on his rookie contract. Does this sound ludicrous?
It's possible; even probable....but it would have to be with a good team (and thus 2 picks in the 20s).

You ain't getting 2 Topn10 picks, or even 1 Top 5 pick...because those picks represent the hope of a Franchise QB...and even though it's a coin flip to work out, teams won't forgo that chance for a DLineman, especially one that constantly dissappear in the last quarter of every season.

You could probably get 2 firsts from a KC, or a SF, or Baltimore though (depending on his contract demands)

1942willys

Reaction score
Now if we could get both of Arizona's picks and keep our own....

There are WRs that would work great; a couple of QBs; and OTs.

Now the OT class is supposed to be deep...

Sadly I see no LBs that would readily step in and shine

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Could Dallas get 2 1st round draft picks for Parsons?​

it-doesnt-really-matter-jessica-alba.gif

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Now if we could get both of Arizona's picks and keep our own....

There are WRs that would work great; a couple of QBs; and OTs.

Now the OT class is supposed to be deep...

Sadly I see no LBs that would readily step in and shine
That's not realistic.

Arizona...or any team in their position....would never do that.

Dallas-centric trade proposal

diamonddelts

Reaction score
And draft who. 1 good player and a bust while Parsons has a HOF career. Some people don't know nothing. We need bigger lbs that compliment parsons
Yes. The usual low brow Dallas fans with this sort of insane rhetoric. Trade a sure hof guy for two first round busts picked by the worst GM in the league.