Could Dallas get 2 1st round draft picks for Parsons?

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I think the better question is can the Cowboys get a DC that can use Parsons better?

At 245 pounds he wears down as a DE with his hand in the dirt. We've seen it all three years he's played- hot start, then wears down the more he plays.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
He's tradeable being he is on his rookie contract. Does this sound ludicrous?
Let’s see. Trade two draft choices that will be players on rookie contracts for fours years and a fifth year option for one player with one year left on his rookie contract and a fifth year option. I’m going to say yes, it sounds ludicrous.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The bears will take Caleb Williams #1 overall. No ransom would get them to part with that.

You could offer Micah, our 1st, and our 1st in 2025 and 2026 and that still wouldn't get it done. That's the franchise QB pick.

AZ holds the Marvin Harrison Jr pick. with their 1st pick. They wouldnt trade that for Micah straight up. MAYBE they would trade their later 1st rounder (around 9 or 10 i think) for our first rounder and Micah. I could see that.

But yall gotta stop with the 2 top 10 picks. That's Madden fantasy there. You only get that for a young franchise QB.

If u want two 1st rounders...better be calling up the chiefs or bills or teams like that with 1st round pick in the 20s, and trade for this year's 1st and next year's first, and then hope they unexpectedly have horrible seasons next year.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
975ec9ad7d00b6b95b4785dca911f2b8.png

Chasing6

Reaction score
And draft who. 1 good player and a bust while Parsons has a HOF career. Some people don't know nothing. We need bigger lbs that compliment parsons
Well those of you that want Free agents. Trade Micah for 2 first round picks and the money that was going to be spent on Parson's gets you 2 to 3 free agents.

Is Micah better than 2 first round picks and 3 $10M free agents? If so where was he in the GB game?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is the sentimental Jerry we are talking about here. He will probably extend him in the offseason for an insane amout.

Nexx

Reaction score
lolol you guys are insufferable. trade Micah? you *** serious? he's one of the reason why this defense was halfway successful this year. he masked the stank that manned the linebacker and defensive tackles positions. He still makes Tank serviceable, will get Armstrong paid. hes the most double/triple teamed player in the nfl yet still has the most pressures of any defensive player. Ceedee also getting heat from our fans? You guys lost your minds.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
He's tradeable being he is on his rookie contract. Does this sound ludicrous?
Yes astoundingly ludicrous. Dak's limitations as a QB & his albatross salary are the primary reason for 3 straight disastrous playoff defeats. Parsons is a beast but the D is soft inside because the FO isn't serious about fielding a superbowl contender, just a bunch of lip service.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Some of you need to give it a rest they aren’t trading him. The defense would be complete trash without him. A couple picks for him and we could end up with another Mazi or Schoonmaker.

Chasing6

Reaction score
lolol you guys are insufferable. trade Micah? you *** serious? he's one of the reason why this defense was halfway successful this year. he masked the stank that manned the linebacker and defensive tackles positions. He still makes Tank serviceable, will get Armstrong paid. hes the most double/triple teamed player in the nfl yet still has the most pressures of any defensive player. Ceedee also getting heat from our fans? You guys lost your minds.
Sounds like you were also against the Herschel Walker Trade.

So let's run it back. Spend all of our cap on CD, Micah and Dak. Just make sure not to complain next year.

Especially when he starts to wear down at the end of every season. On his next contract he will start to slow down and miss games.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Parsons is like Dan Quinn. An asset recently rapidly decreased in value. Who would trade for Parsons? He is a cancer.

Nexx

Reaction score

So let's run it back. Spend all of our cap on CD, Micah and Dak. Just make sure not to complain next year.
You nailed it on the head. Who is the problem out of the three. Dak. All I am saying you're pointing trying to trade/cut the wrong players.

Staubacher

Reaction score
There's no way this team can fill a viable 53-man roster if they are paying massive contracts to Prescott Parsons and Lamb. The fact is this Dak contract is crippling

kumizi

Reaction score
At least. Brian Burns is worth two 1st rd picks.

I dont listen to sports talk shows but some guy on 105.3 The Fan was discussing potential Micah trades yesterday. He also claimed he has sources within the Cowboys telling him they’re not impressed by his work ethic.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

The Walker trade was completely different. The Cowboys were the worst team in the league and needed a lot of players. They were losing every week with Walker. If the fans ran the team we wouldn’t have a viable QB, WR or our best pass rusher. We would go from a 12-5 team to a 5-12 team. If you think fans are miserable now let them sit through three straight 5 win seasons. I’ve experienced it. You can’t just move on from all your best players because you lost a playoff game.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
You nailed it on the head. Who is the problem out of the three. Dak. All I am saying you're pointing trying to trade/cut the wrong players.
I am in favor a team with depth. I dont care for super stars. List me some superstar players from NE SB Runs.

Did they have a top five RB?
Did they have a top five WR?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Could the cowboys get Micah to focus more on his craft and make more plays so they don't have to trade him??

For all his faults with the media and such he’s prob our hardest working player. Just based upon the work you see him putting in during offseason. Can’t take that away from him