Could Gregory have fooled the drug test this way?

waldoputty

Reaction score
I personally dont have anything interesting, but when I was a boot one of the NCO would call out length and girth after every cup lol

what the heck is a boot one?
why in the world would they call that out?
this seems really invasive

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
wow. talking about big brother :lmao:
You never actually watch. Just kinda hang out in the bathroom pretending to do you job.

You really think you are going to get 21 year old dudes that hate all things life to look at dudes penises all day?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
yes interesting responses.
a few minutes of google turned out how the diluted samples are detected and how to get around it by taking something ahead of time and diluting with gatorade instead of water.
it is amazing gregory (or a friend) did not figure that out.
what am it missing???
Gregory is not the brightest bulb in the package, there are many ways to mask weed....not going to mention specifics......just know that it's not that hard

waldoputty

Reaction score
You never actually watch. Just kinda hang out in the bathroom pretending to do you job.

You really think you are going to get 21 year old dudes that hate all things life to look at dudes penises all day?

that is why you freaked me out

waldoputty

Reaction score
Gregory is not the brightest bulb in the package, there are many ways to mask weed....not going to mention specifics......just know that it's not that hard

may be gregory is not bright.
i would have thought someone would have taken him under their wing.