Could Jerry hire a minority coach if Garrett is fired?

mardwin

Reaction score
The next HC race and ethnicity is irrelevant to me. I just want a coach that can help this team win a championship. We have been blessed to have two franchise QBs back to back and cursed of having the same inept HC leading the team during this time.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Harbaugh for HC, Rex Ryan for DC and Gruden for OC

tenor.gif

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
With all the mess this team is going thru right now, jerry's biggest concern has to be the off color joke that just came out. If we don't turn it around look for Jerry to try and make amends by hiring a minority coach. I'm a minority but I don't think my resume will get me the job. Who would you pursue. Me, the Penn St. coach.
Of course, I hope that we run the table and win the SB and don' have to hire a new coach.
Let's just be honest here...

Next coach should be TONY ROMO.. 2 birds/1 stone :)

9of11

Reaction score
I don't care if he's a minority coach as long as he can put a staff together, make the players play above their talent and have an updated offense and defense. Also, not be a puppet or connections to the Cowboys organization anyway. Some young up and coming coach.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
here to hijack the thread, does anyone want an O coach or a D coach more?
Defense! We have weapons on the offense. A good Offensive coordinator and a defensive minded head coach would be my preference

DallasDomination

Reaction score
He won't fire Garrett that's his last great decision in his legacy...

He stuck with his coach through thick and thin. He'll look like a genius is it works out in the long run.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Yes, he should...give this franchise something new. My top choice is Harold Goodwin, the Cardinals OC. He's Bruce Arians' protege and also coached under Tomlin.