Could Rivers be McCarthy's Garcia or Gannon?

SSoup

Reaction score
Here’s the logic of Cowboyszone users. Go and get a guy last year who was old and sucked and bring him to Dallas because....just because lol.
Also, while arguing we should bring in a guy who will be 39 next year, make sure to cite as the basis for your argument two players who were backup-caliber players and only played a combined 3 or 4 games in their age-39 seasons and were entirely out of the league the next season because they were both already so thoroughly finished at Rivers' age. Cite them as an argument for why this will help us improve, no less.

Our fans are the worst in all of sports.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Also, while arguing we should bring in a guy who will be 39 next year, make sure to cite as the basis for your argument two players who were backup-caliber players and only played a combined 3 or 4 games in their age-39 seasons and were entirely out of the league the next season because they were both already so thoroughly finished at Rivers' age. Cite them as an argument for why this will help us improve, no less.

Our fans are the worst in all of sports.
By far. Eagles fans use to take the cake but I take it back. It’s us.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I really don't care about rumors of what he is "mentally" - both Dak and Carr end up with similar results, so you're overrating it. Simple fact is, both Carr and Dak are mediocre at best and would be a side step if we went with Carr and the only positive is if he would come cheaper.
Do you even know the meaning of mediocre because neither are. Mediocre is Ryan Fitzpatrick. Both Dak and Carr are solid QBs

lwehlers

Reaction score
Watched Rivers play several times this year. The dude is done. At least as a top flight QB anyway. He was awful in the games I watched.
i watched rivers in eight games this year the guy is testeverde(spelling might be wrong) in his last year in dallas with parcells. he is done.

RS12

Reaction score
Rivers was good awful last year and looked done to me. Granted his o line was trash. Way too many passes completed to the opposition.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Id take Rivers for a year if hes not asking for crazy money. Not mad at dak trying to get his money but business is indeed business