Could the league suspend a robot?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What will it take? Must we see mushroom clouds first?? When will finally take care of SkyNet before they take care of us???

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What will it take? Must we see mushroom clouds first?? When will finally take care of SkyNet before they take care of us???
Do you think in your and mine lifetime we'll have serious debates about robotic rights. And have the question about do we want to live in matrix world that's perfect or keep working on this one

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think in your and mine lifetime we'll have serious debates about robotic rights. And have the question about do we want to live in matrix world that's perfect or keep working on this one
I am in my 50's now. Computerized technology has grown by leaps and bounds but I do not foresee true A.I. combined with mechanized humanoid frames within my lifetime.

I think that it will take a visual facsimile of humankind for people to feel empathy. If the robotic shell looks human, I can see a conversation about civil liberties. If the look is non humanoid, I doubt anything will be discussed.

chagus

Reaction score
I read that the first AI security robot killed itself. Its most logical conclusion was to end itself. *mind blown*