Couple Arrested: Sex in the Alamo

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Wednesday, October 13, 2004

One group of tourists is always going to remember the Alamo.

Visitors to the privately run historic site in San Antonio, Texas, told a security guard they saw a young couple having sex in a public place inside the building Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses said both were naked from the waist down and engaged in their X-rated romp at about 5:30 p.m. CDT.

Police were called and arrested Kristine Nissel, 18, and Matthew Hotard, 19, soldiers assigned to the 232nd Army Medical Battalion (search) at nearby Fort Sam Houston (search).

"This is sacred ground," Alamo Director David Stewart told WOAI Radio news. "It's kind of like doing it in a church."

Both Nissel and Hotard were charged with public lewdness, and bond was set at $800 for each, according to the San Antonio Express-News.

The Houston Chronicle noted that neither seemed to be a native Texan.

As for whether any native Texans might be the result, we'll have to wait nine months

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Man. At least they could have gone out in the courtyard. Not to mention there are hotels all around. What a classy move... :rolleyes:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Well... I guess these two will "Remember the Alamo"... :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
*mumbling incoherently* SHARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....the first season of that show just killed me.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
trickblue said:
Well... I guess these two will "Remember the Alamo"... :D

They could have just had a whopper or big mac across the street from the Alamo and beside the river walk entrance....at least I take it one of those is still there lol.

I remember being in San Antonio the first time, walking beside the alamo (the brick/stone wall that surrounds the grounds of the Alamo and not even noticing the alamo itself until we went across the street and ordered a burger and sit down to eat...looked across the street and there is the alamo.

I guess you always picture it being out in an open area...instead of right in the middle of town.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
They could have just had a whopper or big mac across the street from the Alamo and beside the river walk entrance....at least I take it one of those is still there lol.

I remember being in San Antonio the first time, walking beside the alamo (the brick/stone wall that surrounds the grounds of the Alamo and not even noticing the alamo itself until we went across the street and ordered a burger and sit down to eat...looked across the street and there is the alamo.

I guess you always picture it being out in an open area...instead of right in the middle of town.

All of the vendors probably blocked your view. :p

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
LOL....the first season of that show just killed me.
My favorite Ozzie quote when talking to his *** up kids

"I love you all, I love you more than life itself but you're all *** mad"

I laughed so hard at that.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
My favorite Ozzie quote when talking to his *** up kids

"I love you all, I love you more than life itself but you're all *** mad"

I laughed so hard at that.

That had me rolling as well.

Also when the dog kept pooping in the house and he screamed out something about how he thought the dog was part of Bin Ladens gang or something.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
That had me rolling as well.

Also when the dog kept pooping in the house and he screamed out something about how he thought the dog was part of Bin Ladens gang or something.
Osama Bin Poopin :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

I had the same reaction. I expected dust and tumbleweeds, not grass and resturants around it

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

The first time I ever saw it was when I was training at FT Sam. I was walking along and the sign. I was like ahh cool so this is the famous Alamo as I stood on my toes to look over the wall :D

I'm barely 6'1 or 6'2....I hope they had another wall that was torn down.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
CowboysPrincess said:
"This is sacred ground," Alamo Director David Stewart told WOAI Radio news. "It's kind of like doing it in a church."

sacred ground? http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/rollinglaugh.gif

and in church they touch little kids were they shouldnt

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
The first time I ever saw it was when I was training at FT Sam. I was walking along and the sign. I was like ahh cool so this is the famous Alamo as I stood on my toes to look over the wall :D

That was where I was stationed...that was a great place IMO.

SoTex

Giddy Up
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:

It's not the original wall. The original courtyard was much bigger too. People always freak out when they see the Alamo for the first time. I guess most have the image of the John Wayne Alamo movie in their head. The city has been built around it. Pretty unique I think.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
That was where I was stationed...that was a great place IMO.
I wasn't there long. When they have you pulling 4 hours of fire guard a night it's hard to stay awake during classes.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
I wasn't there long. When they have you pulling 4 hours of fire guard a night it's hard to stay awake during classes.

It was hard to stay awake during classes anyways. :(