Couple Arrested: Sex in the Alamo

Kangaroo

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
It was hard to stay awake during classes anyways. :(
Yes it was I rememember one time we where suppose to be reading; I was staring at the book next thing I know I zonked out on the book. The worse part about it my mind knew my body was asleep and it was telling me get up the drill sergant is coming yet I could not move finally after my mind screaming at me I sat up bolt right Drill Sergant did not catch me but funny how paronia works :)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo said:
Yes it was I rememember one time we where suppose to be reading; I was staring at the book next thing I know I zonked out on the book. The worse part about it my mind knew my body was asleep and it was telling me get up the drill sergant is coming yet I could not move finally after my mind screaming at me I sat up bolt right Drill Sergant did not catch me but funny how paronia works :)

HAHA.

I remember take some notes to try and keep awake.

Next thing I know one of the Sgts said wakeup and I said I am awake drill sgt look I have been writing and I looked down and you could see where I was writing and then the line just goes down to a squiggly mark lol.

I said Oh... then wrote Sandman 1 Me 0 and he got a little laugh out of it.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Ahhh yes the good ole sleep monster :D

We had one intructor who was so boring he was called Cpt Killjar.....when he opened his mouth everyone went to sleep lol