Court ruling proves it's a known danger to wear Cowboys gear to an Eagles game

HungryLion

Reaction score
I had zero problems. Don't act like an ******* and they won't treat you like one.

some of them will treat you like crap. In all seriousness though.

even if you are minding your own business, some people may curse at you or throw food or drinks at you and give you a hard time.

I’ve never had it get violent though.

Section446

Reaction score

even if you are minding your own business, some people may curse at you or throw food or drinks at you and give you a hard time.

I can only speak for my experience, I had zero issues. Actually, I had people offering to buy me drinks.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Too bad the guy got hurt! You have to be careful no matter what sporting event you go to. Wasn't there some guy thrown from a balcony at a baseball game in LA a few years ago.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
A guy threw a beer in a plastic cup at me one time at FedEx field. I was going to go get him until I looked his way and saw about 20 of them in Commanders gear ready and waiting. I made a business decision and sat back down.

All of the other times I've been to Washington it's been fine. Philadelphia is on my bucket list.

I wonder who's jersey I could wear that would piss them off the most?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah well, then I ought to sue for quarterback money.

Bunch of absolute low lives. The worst possible people on earth.

But they would never stand for a joke like Garrett to be the HC for 10 years. Would have run him out of town after the 2nd season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Couple old Vet Stadium experiences come to mind....

They would single out people w Cowboys gear on (who, mind you were sitting there minding their own business was watching the game) and antagonize them repeatedly. When finally they had no choice but to defend themselves, Eagles people would call security over and everyone would vouch that the Cowboy people started the whole thing, etc.

That didnt happen once, but over and over Cowboys fans were removed by this process.

Once, a young female ran up ten or so rows to get into my face and say that my "mother s****s c***." A female. Then turned around and ran back down. I wasnt obnoxious in the slightest. Game hadn't even started yet.

And then, for all we all knew, Michael Irvin....the human being...would never walk again when he was carted off the field to cheers.

Theres more, but whatever. They all get grouped together. Too bad. They are disgusting people and one of the saddest moments of my life was when they eventually won. They didnt deserve it. Any of them.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

I haven't been harassed too much. Occasionally a drunk might yell something, but normally I won't engage them, or have eye contact. I've had more good times than bad, but it is fun wearing a cowboy jersey in the stands. They all notice.

I do hear a lot of complaints from people that do wear cowboy apparel so just for precautions I don't let my young son wear any.

Soth

Reaction score
The time I saw an Eagles' fan dump a full beer on the head of a 7-year old wearing a Cowboys' jersey. Or the time one Eagles' fan stuck his finger in his mouth and forcibly puked on a Cowboys fan a row in front of him.

This goes beyond being rude. This is borderline psychotic.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I haven't been harassed too much. Occasionally a drunk might yell something, but normally I won't engage them, or have eye contact. I've had more good times than bad, but it is fun wearing a cowboy jersey in the stands. They all notice.

I do hear a lot of complaints from people that do wear cowboy apparel so just for precautions I don't let my young son wear any.

yeah it’s never been out of control for me. Most of the people are just good natured ribbing. Only the occasional person makes a big deal or gives you a really hard time.

usually the ones who are tanked.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Aww... I have a good friend from Philly visiting me right now.
He's not scum. He's a good person.

He may support a team I don't like, but he's my friend.
And a good one.
Being from Philly doesn't make one a scum. But, BUT if he's an Egals fan---------> runs

csirl

Reaction score
I once went to a Skins v Eagles game in the old Vet as a Cowboys fan (was visiting someone in Philly who had a couple of tickets). Was in one of the notorious sections near the old replay screen. Was roughly 50:50 mix of eagles & skins in the section. A lot of banter, but all good natured.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
A guy threw a beer in a plastic cup at me one time at FedEx field. I was going to go get him until I looked his way and saw about 20 of them in Commanders gear ready and waiting. I made a business decision and sat back down.

All of the other times I've been to Washington it's been fine. Philadelphia is on my bucket list.

I wonder who's jersey I could wear that would piss them off the most?
Santa Claus.