Courtland Sutton changes everything. He’s best catch by Broncos in NFL draft since Von Miller

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terry Glenn
Keyshawn Johnson
Pearless Price
Patrick Crayton
Terrance Copper

I'm quite sure people were shaking in there boots at the old men Glenn and Johnson coming at them.

But if you feel like okay at least they had experience, even if they sucked lets go with

Joey Galloway
Antonio Bryant
Ken-Yon Rambo
Reggie Swinton
Randall Williams
Darnay Scott

Like seriously? You want that group of WR's?

You're just being silly if you honestly think we have the worst group of WR's we've ever had since the expansion team. Are we fielding All Pro Wr's at each spot? No, but we have a collection of Solid to Good players, and one who has the potential to be something great (Gallup). Go to timeout and think about what you've done

You are nutty. Glenn, Keyshawn, and Galloway are better than anyone we currently have on the roster. Hell, peerless price was pretty dam good. Crayton was better than TW.

A shocking Update:

ESPN's Todd Archer reports the Cowboys' offense has "has struggled in getting the ball down the field" in training camp.

"Still trying to gain chemistry," Dak Prescott said of his Dez Bryant and Jason Witten-less supporting cast. "It’s going to come." OC Scott Linehan said "we’ve got to make strides quickly here." The Cowboys assembled embarrassingly little talent in the wake of Bryant and Witten's departures. It's going to be another long season for the Cowboys' passing attack, making life difficult on Prescott.

Source: ESPN Dallas
Aug 6 - 1:55 PM

Last edited:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
You are nutty. Glenn, Keyshawn, and Galloway are better than anyone we currently have on the roster. Hell, peerless price was pretty dam good. Crayton was better than TW.

A shocking Update:

ESPN's Todd Archer reports the Cowboys' offense has "has struggled in getting the ball down the field" in training camp.

"Still trying to gain chemistry," Dak Prescott said of his Dez Bryant and Jason Witten-less supporting cast. "It’s going to come." OC Scott Linehan said "we’ve got to make strides quickly here." The Cowboys assembled embarrassingly little talent in the wake of Bryant and Witten's departures. It's going to be another long season for the Cowboys' passing attack, making life difficult on Prescott.

Pft you have those guys confused with there younger better selves. Prescotts inability to get the ball down the field accurately in the pocket is not the WR's fault

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pft you have those guys confused with there younger better selves. Prescotts inability to get the ball down the field accurately in the pocket is not the WR's fault

I'm not a fan of Precott either but you can't saddle him with a group like this and expect big things in the passing game.

2005 was a rebuilding year with Parcels. He was just trying to get some vets in that knew what the heck was going on and they were pretty effective given the QB situation. That 2005 team also had a young Witten.

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
But we didn't need any of those guys..............the Eagles are shaking in their boots at having to stop Terrence Williams and Cole Beasley.

Their receivers on paper don't scare you either. Main difference is they have a coach and a scheme that puts their players in the best position to win. Unlike our staff.

reddyuta

Reaction score
i really liked Sutton but our LB play apart from Lee was so horrensously bad that we were not looking at anybody else but LVE,i bet we were zeroed in him for months before the draft.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
All I've read on Sutton is he goes up and gets the ball, not that he's creating separation from the cb. Give me Gallup.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Terry Glenn
Keyshawn Johnson
Pearless Price
Patrick Crayton
Terrance Copper

I'm quite sure people were shaking in there boots at the old men Glenn and Johnson coming at them.

But if you feel like okay at least they had experience, even if they sucked lets go with

Joey Galloway
Antonio Bryant
Ken-Yon Rambo
Reggie Swinton
Randall Williams
Darnay Scott

Like seriously? You want that group of WR's?

You're just being silly if you honestly think we have the worst group of WR's we've ever had since the expansion team. Are we fielding All Pro Wr's at each spot? No, but we have a collection of Solid to Good players, and one who has the potential to be something great (Gallup). Go to timeout and think about what you've done
If you went back further prior to the drafting of Michael Irvin. There was absolutely nothing at wr. I think it was some CFL wr named Gay that was the leading WR one year.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
But we didn't need any of those guys..............the Eagles are shaking in their boots at having to stop Terrence Williams and Cole Beasley.
Michael Gallop has showed out too so far in camp. What's your point? By the way I was a huge Sutton fan and had him as my number 1 WR in the draft

sbark

Reaction score

A shocking Update:

Don't think dak had much chem with Dez, if anything it was developing into a negative

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I just want to point out that sutton caught one pass for 3 yards, while Gallup caught a 30yd TD

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
1989:

Offensive Starters
QB
Troy Aikman 23 Rook 11 155 for 293, 1,749 yards, 9 td, 18 int, & 38 rushes for 302 yards and 0 td Dallas Cowboys / 1st / 1st pick / 1989
RB Paul Palmer 25 2 8 112 rushes for 446 yards, 2 td, & 17 catches for 93 yards and 0 td Kansas City Chiefs / 1st / 19th pick / 1987
FB Daryl Johnston 23 Rook 10 67 rushes for 212 yards, 0 td, & 16 catches for 133 yards and 3 td Dallas Cowboys / 2nd / 39th pick / 1989
WR Kelvin Martin 24 2 11 46 catches for 644 yards, 2 td Dallas Cowboys / 4th / 95th pick / 1987
WR Derrick Shepard 25 2 8 18 catches for 268 yards, 1 td, & 3 rushes for 12 yards and 0 td
TE Steve Folsom 31 8 16 28 catches for 265 yards, 2 td Miami Dolphins / 10th / 261st pick / 1981
LT Mark Tuinei 29 6 16
LG Nate Newton 28 3 16
C Tom Rafferty 35 13 8 Dallas Cowboys / 4th / 119th pick / 1976
RG Crawford Ker 27 4 16 Dallas Cowboys / 3rd / 76th pick / 1985
RT Kevin Gogan

jrumann59

Reaction score

A shocking Update:

IIRC something similar was said last year in regards to Dak and Dez.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I really liked Sutton towards the end of the draft process.

Never was a DJ Moore fan.

kskboys

Reaction score
Anointing oil after one preseason game. Silly grade school talk.