Courtney Brown

Silverstar

Reaction score
Henry better play lights out or Brown is gonna take his spot quick. If Brown had been invited to the combine, he would have been gone in the 1st day easy.

This guy is gonna wind up being the steal of the draft IMO.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Silverstar;1479276 said:
Henry better play lights out or Brown is gonna take his spot quick. If Brown had been invited to the combine, he would have been gone in the 1st day easy.

This guy is gonna be the steal of the draft IMO.

Lookout... someone passed this guy the koolaid.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Silverstar;1479276 said:

I am telling you right now, Brown will be a starting CB for us at some point.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Silverstar;1479276 said:

Change the name to Aaron Glenn and I might agree with you.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;1479280 said:
I am telling you right now, Brown will be a starting CB for us at some point.

Wow Hos ...... what have you heard or seen?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Silverstar;1479276 said:

You don't actually think that no one else knew about him, do you?

I like the pick where we took it too, but there's always a reason a CB lasts to pick 212, and it's not because he was at a small school....just my opinion. Maybe he'll be a starting CB, but if not, I still like the idea that a guy with that size could play FS and use his coverage skills.

Silverstar

Reaction score
peplaw06;1479278 said:
Lookout... someone passed this guy the koolaid.

If 4.35 speed in the 7th round is drinking the koolaid....fill er'up

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Silverstar;1479293 said:
If 4.35 speed in the 7th round is drinking the koolaid....fill er'up

I have zero problem with the pick... like it very much. I just think it's ironic that everyone who was supporting all of the other picks were guilty of "drinking the koolaid," and now you think our 7th rounder is the steal of the draft.

Silverstar

Reaction score
peplaw06;1479298 said:
I have zero problem with the pick... like it very much. I just think it's ironic that everyone who was supporting all of the other picks were guilty of "drinking the koolaid," and now you think our 7th rounder is the steal of the draft.

No, it was moving Marten to G/C that I didn't agree with you on. Marten needs to stay at tackle, because I think he's better suited for it in the NFL.

Look, I wanted Brown since the third round!

I had him right after Eric Wright and Marcus McCauley on my list. When we started picking these backup OL, I thought we were gonna lose him for sure. Drafting Brown makes Marten and Free digestable pal......whew!

I can't tell you, how much I appreciate the pick.

Frozen700

Reaction score
1 year to learn and develop....can we be looking at our next T-New?......henry moves to safety next year...and u have 2 Shut downs on both sides? oh snapppppppppp

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;1479287 said:
Wow Hos ...... what have you heard or seen?
He was one of my sleepers. I had him in every Mock I think. He's big and extremely fast with a great vertical leap. And he's smart. In 2005, no one scored a TD on him and he had 7 picks. In 2006, teams simply would not throw at his side of the field and he dropped off the radar.

I just think he is a true steal.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Hostile;1479373 said:
He was one of my sleepers. I had him in every Mock I think. He's big and extremely fast with a great vertical leap. And he's smart. In 2005, no one scored a TD on him and he had 7 picks. In 2006, teams simply would not throw at his side of the field and he dropped off the radar.

Man I hope you are right.

BLT

Reaction score
wow everything ive read about this guy i like... Smart, big and fast.. whats not to like..

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
awesome pick, him and Doug Free make the 2nd day alone a good one, Stanback was a pretty nice pick too

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hostile;1479373 said:

Notable Hostile DB prospects:

Brandon Everage

:D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1479513 said:
Notable Hostile DB prospects:

Brandon Everage

:D

2.jpg