Coverage: Cowboys LBs vs Pollard

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He did miss a bunch of those to Gallup last year. How is a go route the receivers fault? He didn't run a 3.81 to catch up to a ball thrown 10 yards too far. Let's call it like it is.

He saw Gallup botch 1 in the Washington game and he tried to correlate that to all the others and the logic behind it was he didn't miss Amari Cooper so it's gotta be Gallups fault lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He did miss a bunch of those to Gallup last year. How is a go route the receivers fault? He didn't run a 3.81 to catch up to a ball thrown 10 yards too far. Let's call it like it is.

So now its gone from a TON to a BUNCH. Keep going. Let me know when it gets to A FEW. Which it was.

On at least one miss we saw where Gallup hesitated on his route on the replay.

pacboyX

Reaction score
Go routes are soooo easy to hit in stride lol. It is his weaker trait I saw coming out of college but geesh does he have to be perfect at everything? I wonder how many people on this forum actually played QB to any degree.

Every QB has his pros and cons. Even Brady.

conner01

Reaction score
Pollard splitting out wide can create some mismatches
He has good speed and route running ability
No LB has a chance and if a team slides a safety over the top then cooper will have a field day
I like what he brings if we use him enough to really see it

Sydla

Reaction score
Go routes are soooo easy to hit in stride lol. It is his weaker trait I saw coming out of college but geesh does he have to be perfect at everything? I wonder how many people on this forum actually played QB to any degree.

Every QB has his pros and cons. Even Brady.

Yep. Dak’s weakness is the deep ball. He’s inconsistent with placement, etc.

I know that will upset CowboyRoy.

Sydla

Reaction score
Pollard splitting out wide can create some mismatches
He has good speed and route running ability
No LB has a chance and if a team slides a safety over the top then cooper will have a field day
I like what he brings if we use him enough to really see it

He’s really the only guy we have with that skill set out of the backfield. Elliott is a good pass catcher but he’s not as quick as Pollard.

Hope Moore finds ways to use him.