GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer Messages 40,147 Reaction score 20,008 Yesterday at 9:25 PM #1 Dallas @ Houston12:00 PMFOX I am betting there will be more Cowboy fans than Texans fans in the Houston stadium Sunday. That is what we do. Will we overwhelm the stands? Equal the Texans attendance? Me money is on the Cowboys fans. Here we go!
Dallas @ Houston12:00 PMFOX I am betting there will be more Cowboy fans than Texans fans in the Houston stadium Sunday. That is what we do. Will we overwhelm the stands? Equal the Texans attendance? Me money is on the Cowboys fans. Here we go!
erod Well-Known Member Messages 42,019 Reaction score 66,080 Yesterday at 10:31 PM #2 Texans fans take over our stadium every time.
Rayman70 Well-Known Member Messages 47,104 Reaction score 47,594 Yesterday at 10:41 PM #3 Just win the game and I don't care.
big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff member Messages 115,506 Reaction score 151,231 Yesterday at 10:50 PM #4 Stadium takeover is possible. A 0-3 start is pretty uninspiring. But, it is the Dallas Cowboys cross state rivals coming to town. We had prior plans otherwise would have been there.
Stadium takeover is possible. A 0-3 start is pretty uninspiring. But, it is the Dallas Cowboys cross state rivals coming to town. We had prior plans otherwise would have been there.
Tabascocat Dexternjack Messages 32,929 Reaction score 49,286 Yesterday at 10:58 PM #5 All of my friends and family in Houston will never sell their tickets to a Cowboys game……this is their game that has been circled since the schedule came out. I imagine this is true for a majority of Texans fans.
All of my friends and family in Houston will never sell their tickets to a Cowboys game……this is their game that has been circled since the schedule came out. I imagine this is true for a majority of Texans fans.