Fish says Jerry would hire Romo in a second

If you don’t accept SI.com as a legitimate news source, then I don’t know what to tell you.
SI Com said IN THAT ARTICLE that the information CAME from CBS.
And I ask you this;
IF ROMO was so unprepared would not SOMEONE ELSE HAVE NOTICED?
THOUSANDS of NFL people former players etc
NONE OF THEM ever mentioned this problem with preparation
Maybe because THERE WAS NO PROBLEM
As in HE WAS DOING THE JOB VERY WELL
And he refused to kiss butt at CBS and the suits did not like that
 
Maybe bringing Porter in to play man coverage corner can help this defense get straightened out. Porter might help this front 7 get home on some coverage sacks. Hope Porter can help create some team momentum and confidence.
Well, he’s worth a 2027 6th and a 2028 2nd. You get what you pay for.
 
SI Com said IN THAT ARTICLE that the information CAME from CBS.
And I ask you this;
IF ROMO was so unprepared would not SOMEONE ELSE HAVE NOTICED?
THOUSANDS of NFL people former players etc
NONE OF THEM ever mentioned this problem with preparation
Maybe because THERE WAS NO PROBLEM
As in HE WAS DOING THE JOB VERY WELL
And he refused to kiss butt at CBS and the suits did not like that
Great use of all caps.
 

Unlike my views on Aikman, I believe that Tony would actually make a good play caller/designer. Troy had immense physical gifts and the drive to be the best. Tony didn't have those same gifts and thus had to get through with smarts and quick thinking. He knew how to read and beat defenses. His problem was that he was a bit of a gunslinger because he had to overcome his lack of arm talent. I loved Troy when he was a Cowboy and I also loved Romo. They were both fun to watch.
 
if Romo were to go somewhere as a coach, I imagine it'd be GB or wherever Sean Payton is at


I'd rather not have Jerry force a guy onto the HC.
 
Romo could come out of retirement tomorrow at age 46 with a broken body, debilitating chronic pain and having chugged 10 beers just before the game and he’d still be an instant upgrade over Wak lol, how sad is that.

And from a coaching standpoint, he has more football IQ in his left pinky toe than the entirety of our coaching staff combined, of course he’d bring something to this team but why would he waste his time with this clown show?

There's nothing in it for him and the ingrate sewer filth portion of this fanbase doesn’t deserve him, stay home and take care of yourself Tony you deserve the rest.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
476,070
Messages
14,660,730
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top